Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2009, 10:29 AM       
Well, in my way of thinking she would only be 100 plus however many days she'd been reanimated, since she was dead for 100 years.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Aug 20th, 2009, 01:04 PM       
Ah, I see.

In my mind, people would keep aging even after they die. If they were still dead I'd say "they would be ___ years old if they were alive", but if they were to be brought back to life I would count the years they were dead since they technically still aged then.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 20th, 2009, 01:15 PM       
Last night I had a dream that I was being chased by a pack of feral dogs in those little doggie carts that they put dogs in when their hind legs give out. I hid in an alleyway and listened to the squeak squeak squeak of their wheels as they ran by.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2009, 02:12 PM       
Oh, god, now Tadao will start doing those pictures

I fell asleep briefly and immediately began having this dream about two desi sisters who were badminton stars. They lived behind me and had a badminton court (yes, a badminton court) in their backyard, which was separated from my yard by a couple of skinny evergreen trees.

I was in my backyard, doing I don't remember what, listening to music. I was marveling each time one of the girls would make a powerful serve that sent the shuttlecock flying over the house, possibly into the stratosphere, making a jet engine noise as it went.

For whatever reason I had one of those old fashioned CD changers and it flipped to my Cornershop When I Was Born for the 7th Time CD. Then it got stuck on Brimful of Asha, and I was okay with that because I had it on headphones and I liked it. Then something went wrong and not only did it play Brimful of Asha over and over and over again, but my headphones shorted out and suddenly it was being blasted over a loudspeaker.

So here it was playing over and over and over, and I was freaking the hell out thinking these girls were going to think I was blasting dated British-indie pop at them because they were desi...the same song over and over and over again. I had finally gotten the CD pried out of the changer and was walking over there with it when I woke up.

LOL @ Caucasian cultural insecurity dreams.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Aug 20th, 2009, 02:37 PM       
I'm always insecure about people hearing my music, too; even my family. I'll be blasting music while I'm home alone and washing the dishes, and if someone gets home I rush to turn it off, even though they don't mind the music.

Last night's dream was definitely odd. I was having some normal dream, I don't even remember what, and I started dreaming that my cell phone was ringing. After a moment of this, I wake up thinking 'Crap, who's calling NOW?', only to be greeted by a completely silent room, and no missed calls. Then, thirty seconds or so after I woke up, my phone started ringing; it was my friend, having a panic attack. Weirded me out a little.
Banned

MajorScales is probably a spambot
Old Aug 20th, 2009, 04:31 PM       
Here is a Nightmare I had a while back.

Yesterday I over worked myself doing way too many jobs and was extremely tired. I was asleep on my back and it was quick, a person all in black hands stretched out came at me and went through me like you would see in a Ghost movie. I woke my wife up with a sound like someone who had swam too deep and gasped for air. My whole body is extremely sore and I'm debating doing some work today or taking a day off and tomorrow being burdened with extra work again.

It was one of those days when I was extremely tired/sore and overworked.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Aug 20th, 2009, 04:46 PM       
A while back but it was yesterday? What?
Banned

Old Aug 20th, 2009, 04:51 PM       
28/05/09
Is a RoboCop.

Old Aug 20th, 2009, 04:54 PM       
ENGLISH

DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH? UNDERSTAND?
Banned

Old Aug 20th, 2009, 04:59 PM       
May 28th 2009 Its when Jesus died from drinking green lemonade...bow your head, turn your bum to the west and praise Sarah Lee.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Aug 20th, 2009, 05:01 PM       
You're an idiot.
Banned

Old Aug 20th, 2009, 05:04 PM       
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Aug 21st, 2009, 02:15 AM       
I just dozed off at the keyboard, fell over in my sleep, and smashed my face on my desk. I feel like a retard.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Aug 21st, 2009, 02:15 AM       
'FEEL like?!"
Insane Writer
Old Aug 21st, 2009, 11:42 PM       
I haven't been able to remember my dreams lately. Which is weird because for some time now if I sit still for more than a minute I'll fall asleep, so you'd think that more sleep would give more dream opportunities.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 08:53 AM       
I had two dreams, one after the other, with a very similar setting.

The first one was set in a big Victorian brick mansion where each level had been subdivided into apartments. It was five stories in all. And the deal was that the public would come in, carrying bathtub accessories (shower curtain, bathmat, etc), and go through each level to see which apartment's bathroom they wanted to rent to take a shower.

So there was this big procession up the stairs, and I was carrying a shower curtain that had rubber duckies on it and a big yellow rubber duckie bathmat (I have nothing like that in real life). I was behind two annoying bigassed women who were turning their nose up at the apartments and calling them tacky. I was rolling my eyes thinking about what sort of jacked-up Maury Show shit they must have at home.

The penthouse apartment was beautiful, if a bit ostentatious, and was owned jointly by my mom and Tyler Perry. Tyler Perry, by the way, was in drag as that Medea character. I can't remember if I rented their bathroom for my shower or not, because I tossed and turned and woke up enough to start a different dream at that point.

In the next dream, I was in an identical building, only this time it was some sort of college dorm. I was leaving college and my mission was to get all of my crap out of the dorm room and down to the front door. For a while I was busy in the room, which was decked with girly crap floor to ceiling, and I couldn't figure out which stuff was mine. I was just throwing whatever looked like mine onto the bed and bagging it up, but I was constantly worried I was going to forget something.

Then I started making trips down to the front door, carrying these gigantic bags full of junk. But the stairs were no longer the trusty, wide wooden staircases that they'd been in the first dream. Instead they were really minimalist, rickety metal and seemingly not held up by anything.

Each landing was a little bit different. One had a narrow ledge with no handrails, and it was probably a good 3 or 4 floors straight down. I was trying to carry my bag and balance (if I'd been smart in the dream, I would have thrown the bag down and concentrated on saving myself). Then on the next floor, there were a couple of narrow catwalks between the staircases. I started to step onto one and the black metal handrail clanked apart and fell off.

I have a lot of dreams about staircases being narrow or falling apart.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 01:13 PM       
I dreamt in trance music videos last night. It reminds me of what I imagine an acid trip would be like.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 04:49 PM       
I had a dream a firefighter broke into my house to look for a hose to wash his firetruck, and I went outside to call 911 and found a huge boxset of every season of Southpark under a tree.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 01:22 AM       
Dude I dreamt last night that all the Home Movies seasons were in my mailbox

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Insane Writer
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 02:39 AM       
Quote:
Each landing was a little bit different. One had a narrow ledge with no handrails, and it was probably a good 3 or 4 floors straight down. I was trying to carry my bag and balance (if I'd been smart in the dream, I would have thrown the bag down and concentrated on saving myself). Then on the next floor, there were a couple of narrow catwalks between the staircases. I started to step onto one and the black metal handrail clanked apart and fell off.

I have a lot of dreams about staircases being narrow or falling apart.
Ah, the narrow staircase dreams. I can't remember if I told about my dream where I was in some weird contest to reach the roof of a building, but the later part of that dream involved me finding an apartment towards the top of the building where a guy lived with his daughter and her friends who were visiting. He had one of the girls show me a staircase which would take me down a little but then straight up to the roof. But the stairs were ridiculously narrow, to the point where I didn't think my feet would fit at all on the steps. And on top of that, they were over some Star Wars-like Pit-O-Death. I decided not to use them.

Of course, upon awakening it seemed like it was some weird metaphor about my life or something. That and I have some weird phobia about slipping while walking down narrow staircases.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 03:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
That's not a dream man, THAT'S A VISION. Good fortune on the way.

SWAMI SAM HAS SPOKEN
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 08:28 AM       
I just figured mine were because I was disabled and if something happened to me on stairs I'd be doubly fucked.

Last night I had one that my parents were insanely angry at me and holding me hostage in the basement of our old house, not allowing me to leave. Some kid came to my window and asked me for cocoa, but I was too busy crying to make it. Then my sig. other called and asked if I was the one who'd shit on his countertops. I asked him how the hell I could have gotten there to shit on his countertops if I couldn't even get out of my parents' house.
Insane Writer
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 02:25 PM       
Aw, that's a sad one.

I actually did dream last night and apparently it was very epic but I can only remember bits and pieces of it. I was being held captive in something like a laboratory or an organization and early in the dream, I escaped with another captive. We were running away to escape, but people were chasing us. The two of us hid in a costume shop and were trying to get new clothes to wear. For some reason, I wanted to get a medival Legend of Zelda-ish costume because it came with a sword and bow-and-foam-arrow set which I somehow thought could be used for protection. The captors came in and we begged the store guy waiting on us to keep quiet and help us hide. Instead, he called the captors over and we had to run for it again. Somehow, I brought the costume with me.

The dream sort of transitioned to us hiding at my aunt and uncle's place, only my aunt and uncle were different and instead of having two boy cousins there was a mix of boys and girls and they were a lot younger. Even though we were still being chased, I somehow felt safe enough to find out if we could watch a movie and dye Easter eggs.

It seemed a lot scarier when I was asleep.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 04:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I have them all. Want to come over? Please?
Administrator
doopa is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 05:11 AM       
Once I dreamed I played a game of chess with God and I won