Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 04:54 PM       
I guess the jainist respect and adoration for all living organisms would be a bit silly to an executioner.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 04:56 PM       
I'm a dork
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 05:07 PM       
I ONLY LIKE KITTIES >:o
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 05:08 PM       
Are you kidding me!
BANNED

Old Jun 18th, 2009, 05:40 PM       
You wish.
BANNED

Old Jun 19th, 2009, 05:15 PM       
Guys I've just received updates on this situation! More to come later! STAY TUNED.

ALSO: A STARTLING CONFESSION.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 05:33 PM       
DUN-DUN-DUUUUUUUR!
(dramatic music)
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 07:00 PM       
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 12:15 AM       
DUMP GARBAGE IN THE SPOT

Last edited by Evil Robot : Jun 20th, 2009 at 01:13 AM. Reason: shit
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 01:15 AM       
Go outside and yell at her car while shes not in it and do it loud enough that she comes to the window to watch.
BANNED

Old Jun 20th, 2009, 02:47 AM       
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 12:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
Mattjack I'm afraid all of those options are a little much for little old me! I'm certainly not so brave, I can only wish I had balls like that. Are there any solutions where I can just sit in my house, be outraged and complain about it on the internet and the problems will somehow solve themselves and end up benefiting me?

thanks for taking the time to give me such good advice, though :O Maaaaaaybe I could try talking to the office, but I really dont want to cause any problems. Plus, they might not even listen to me and then I'd be even more humiliated.
Oh come on. How humiliating can it be not to be listened to by the office? Nobody listens to anything I complain about.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 05:47 PM       
You've got your meds on a higher dosage than K at the moment.
BANNED

Old Jun 20th, 2009, 09:38 PM       
IM the one who makes fun of other peoples meds. NOT YOU.

i guess if you had been taking your meds you would've realized that

Maybe if you didn't act like a petulant in-the-closet high schooler every time somebody posts something even remotely wankable, you would be a little bit more bearable. But as it is I can't stand the sight of you.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 11:04 PM       
Quote:
IM the one who makes fun of other peoples meds. NOT YOU.

i guess if you had been taking your meds you would've realized that

Maybe if you didn't act like a petulant in-the-closet high schooler every time somebody posts something even remotely wankable, you would be a little bit more bearable. But as it is I can't stand the sight of you.
Ooooh...

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Kick his ass Pub!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 12:27 PM       
K isn't the one being exceptionally tedious and annoying in this thread. A hint as to who is would be if I told you it was you and me, J.
BANNED

Old Jun 21st, 2009, 03:38 PM       
Anyway. MY STARTLING CONFESSION IS THAT I WAS LYING ABOUT EVERYTHING. ALTHOUGH I HAD A PROBLEM WITH MY NEIGHBOR, USING MY OWN INGENIUM I SOLVED IT BEFORE EVER TURNING TO THE INTERNET.

The update is that THAT BITCH IS GETTIN KICKED OOOOOOUUUUTTTAAAAA HERE. I was going to update but I decided not to because it would take too long to explain; and it really isn't worth reading unless you enjoy feeling outraged.

although there are a few hilarious factors, like when she said, "I PAY RENT HERE" what she meant was that the land lords gave her pity and allowed her to pay rent in WEED PULLING and IOUs ;/ She wasn't a tenet, she was a gardner without a home!

also she totally has a cheap prostitute look. Oh yea and she wouldn't just park in our parking space, she would park sideways in the driveway so that only her car could fit there.

Last edited by kahljorn : Jun 21st, 2009 at 04:50 PM.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 05:06 PM       
Shit YeaH!
Now go shit through her letter box, just as an extra, y'know.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 07:04 PM       
So everyone wins?
BANNED

Old Jun 21st, 2009, 09:14 PM       
except maybe the landlords, but in retrospect she gave them sweaty papers with IOU written on them. Maybe they didn't make out so bad after all
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 09:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
Shit YeaH!
Now go shit through her letter box, just as an extra, y'know.
I'll shit in your letter box, baby.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 10:14 PM       
Quote:
sweaty papers with IOU written on them
I gotta remember to do this for the next time I have sex with a girl.

Q_Q
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 05:25 PM       
Do you have any oven plates, kahl?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 03:35 PM       
WTF is an oven plate? Is it what real people call a pan?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 04:17 PM       
Here we go again.