Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

xandor2783 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 06:33 PM       
Chojin how can you type so much after having your fists up another man's ass for so long, it boggles the mind.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 06:36 PM       
lamest thing i ever read.

vacuous tart.
Sketch33 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 06:36 PM       
Chojin: You and your butt buddies asked for this, said we were ruining everyones good time, said we should take it to Mock Wars and you would own us. So, Own us bitch. As far as it being a conversation with myself, you better hope I'm not that crazy.

Rez:
Quote:
your stupid insulting wont get you anywahere you gold-plated vinegar infused douche-bag
Hey, nut hugger. THAT was a stupid insult. Gold-plated vinegar infused douche-bag? Let's see...gold plated is good, and vinegar is used in douche-bags. You are so fucking lame you might want to consider shutting up before we (me) (us) Fuck you right the hell up. You skanky crack whore that hides used maggot filled douchebags in her dribbly shot thru snatch. Go back to cybersexing the fag dog on AIM.

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 06:37 PM       
Rez, come on. I gave your mom that douche-bag to wash with, not for you to play with. Oh yeah, you need to help her start shaven, bitch looks like a werewolf wearin a thong.
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 06:38 PM       
What's with your cat Rez? Does it suddenly realize the tongue you are pointing at is about to plunge up it's ass? Most pervs like you would use their dicks, but yours wouldn't scare a cat THAT bad.
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 06:40 PM       
Quote:
holysheist (Mew Barios): that sketch guy is talkin to himself in the mock wars forum and it's creepin me out.
Listen, Skandor! We know! You aren't fooling anybody! And you really are talking to yourself, because I can honestly say I've stopped paying attention to you, and I doubt anybody else cares to read "so how was that gay butt sex, LOL you sure are gay I'm good at insults "

I don't want to sound condescending, but you really are pitiful. It's hard to make fun of someone when you feel sorry for you.[/quote]
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 06:42 PM       
First you challenge us Les and then you get all pissy and dont want to get mocked hard, not when you could get fucked hard by jamesman. We're beating you at your own game.

Biggest pussy ever.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 06:48 PM       
You're not mocking, you're throwing a tantrum.

As for where I was instead of rubbing your tummy and applying gentle doses of Crescendo to soothe your allergy toward humor, it's a Saturday.
Some of us have our own mothers to do.
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 06:51 PM       
Wow les. The first, and only
Quote:
so how was that gay butt sex, LOL you sure are gay I'm good at insults
post was by...who? That's right, it's you you little turd. And Xan's almost right. I think it's a 6-way tie (including Rex and Cap'n Crunch now) for biggest pussy ever. Tell me, how do you see with that vulva engulphing your head?

Come on, chicken-shit bitches! We're here, and you keep trickling in like syphilis infected dicks. Get in here and own us like you said you would. And Chojin, taking the high road and "have yet to read anything in this thread". That's because it hurts you to your little gay, fox, bone. Go find a ship and suck down some more semen.

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 06:53 PM       
Oh chojin, you and the
Quote:
you're throwing a tantrum
comments.
Is this your all purpose defense?
Chojin says" There making fun of me and I cant defend myself. They must be trowing a tantrum." That's almost as gay as Pop'n Death, if Pop'n Death wasnt made of semen, so he is still gayer.
And I am mocking you, you gay, alien, bondage, stuffed anamial screwing, fuck-face.
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 06:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
You're not mocking, you're throwing a tantrum.

As for where I was instead of rubbing your tummy and applying gentle doses of Crescendo to soothe your allergy toward humor, it's a Saturday.
You do your own mother? Damn. I knew you were a perved out fuck. As to it being Saturday, sorry we're cutting into your cartoons kid. And finally, I thought you weren't reading it bitch. Lying bitch. I am mocking...look, watch me mock:

"Hey Xandor! I'm Chojin and I loves dem menz! 'Specially those stoopid menz that call themselves the Gay Power Rangers! And Rez! His ass is soooo hot LOLOL I like me."

Good enough for you dildo junkie?
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 06:59 PM       
Xandor: Yeah, chojin has "I'm not reading so there" and "You're throwing a tantrum" Jamesman has "your such a racist" AND "Your throwing a tantrum" (wonder who used it first), Les Waste has "LOL" and his stupid smiley shit, and MrAdventure has one set of nuts in his mouth, and one set in each hand. Rez is just there for sloppy fifths and douche licking. And Cap'n appears to have grown smart and fucked right the hell off.

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 07:00 PM       
I'm half-gay. Does that bother and confuse you?

I'll be glad to have a formal 'fight' with you and possibly even your better half, but not when your post to others' post ratio is in the double digits.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 07:01 PM       
oh wait. i was somewhere else. i didnt keep checking this thread every minute to see if anyone said something i could respond to. it really isnt that important. you're just lame.

and the stupid insult WAS the point, ass.

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 07:04 PM       
I just noticed something Xan. So far there have been six of them against us (four who've shown...c'mon Jamesman and MrsAdventure, would hate to fuck you up this bad and you not be here to enjoy it). They *believe* they are teamed up against just me. And even with that "advantage" they haven't owned a damn thing but each others assholes and the sperm that trickles out of them. Huh. I was right, they are little fuck faries who can't do shit.

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 07:04 PM       
Quote:
What the hell is wrong with you! You're even more retarded than jamesman. I didnt know you were in the incest stuff, I feel dirty just talking to you.
Chojin: Gay Alien Bondage Incest Dog
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 07:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketch33
I just noticed something Xan. So far there have been six of them against us (four who've shown...c'mon Jamesman and MrsAdventure, would hate to fuck you up this bad and you not be here to enjoy it). They *believe* they are teamed up against just me. And even with that "advantage" they haven't owned a damn thing but each others assholes and the sperm that trickles out of them. Huh. I was right, they are little fuck faries who can't do shit.
least i dont have a name like xandor.

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 07:06 PM       
You're right sketch.

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 07:09 PM       
Which half is it, Chojin?
Cuz I've heard you give head and that you're so loose you can fit 3 full-grown men in your ass.
So as to the half-gay part, yeah I am confused.
Try to be clear incest boy.

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 07:12 PM       
Allow me to 'lay it on the line' for you, my gender-confused pals.

What do you expect any of us to do when you, yourself, and Irene are going to point-counterpoint everything we say, out of order, dozens of times, and in the essence of an attempted crack at our mothers so lame that it would be edited out of In Living Color?

This isn't Othello; you don't 'win' by filling the board with your team colors. Being clever may take a lifetime to master, but apparently takes more than a fair share minutes to learn.

Xandor, do you have a pic? You sound hot.

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 07:14 PM       
In Living Color Rocks, bitch!
And what happened to you not reading this thread?
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 07:15 PM       
Rez: No, you have a name like kitty-licker. And you lame insult was the point? You were being ironic? You suck at ironic ho-boy.

Chojin: Half-gay? You suck but don't swallow? As to my posts ratio being in the double digits, fucking get your buddies and keep up, matching ho-boy. You are as full of lame ass excuses as you claimed I am. But look! I'm here and so is Xandor, smacking the shit out of you time and time again. AND I'm long winded, and you STILL can't keep up? Get your right hand off your cock, your left hand out of your dad, your eyes off your cartoons and step up, bitch.

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 07:19 PM       
Chojin I dont like you because your a dumb-fuck, not because you're bi or whatever. Just because someone doesn't like you doesn't mean it has anything to do with what you put your penis in.
And I think your throwing a tantrum.
btw: Are you James's man, just askin?
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 07:19 PM       
Chojin: You complete dumbass. You insulted your OWN mother...here, see?
Quote:
Are you so stupid you don't even know what you arre doing? Point and counterpoint out of order? I've responded to everything you've said, gay dog. In order that you said it. Keep up slow boy.
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 07:21 PM       
Xandor, I have to run for a bit. Maybe that will give the Fag-Five a chance to catch up. Keep it interesting.