Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Love Llamas
MisSFiT is probably a spambot
Old Jun 22nd, 2007, 10:15 AM       
That's too bad, but really the cat may just have substancial health problems that no matter where it is it just can't be fixed. My cat was 21 years old and started pissing everywhere and hissing at us, I think it's a common thing for cats to become senile.

Maybe it's time for it to go to Kitty Heaven.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2007, 10:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perndog View Post
Sorry, Max. One of my friends had to give a cat back to a shelter after it didn't work out, and that was really sad. But we went back yesterday and she brought home a different one (hopefully without the same problems), and while we were there I met one that I want to adopt too, so I think I'm going to become a first-time pet owner soon.
just remember no sacrificies
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jun 22nd, 2007, 01:15 PM       
A friend of mine had a cat with a urinary infection which, at first, he didn't know about. He took the cat to the vet because it wouldn't use the litter box. After arriving at the diagnosis of the infection, the vet explained that the problem was that the cat was associating the pain of urination with the litter box and; therefore, discontinue the use of it. Perhaps the cat is misassociating his seizures with different tasks and situations that he's in. If this is the case, I don't see his relationship with you and your family get anything but worse.

Wherever you go, there you are.
Darryl is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2007, 05:05 AM       
My sister told me about a story she read where a guy was sitting reading a newspaper, and his cat zoomed into the room, jumped onto his lap, and got its claw stuck in his eyeball. The cat was just doing a normal kitty freakout.

Doctors had to remove the eye.
MockMeAmadeus is probably a spambot
Old Jun 25th, 2007, 08:39 AM       
teh bad.