Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 12:41 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 12:42 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 12:46 PM       
I always like rolling over the numbers in little ways.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 12:53 PM       
Woo Hoo.

Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 01:57 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 02:11 PM       
This thread needs more fuh-fuh-fuh-fuh-fuh-fuh-fuh-fuh-FUNKY.

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 04:40 PM       
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 01:04 AM       
whoop-dee fucken doo.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 03:54 AM       
I have no idea why I don't get high on dextromethorphan more often, this shit is fantastic.

Started robo-itching about 15 minutes ago, but I took an antihistimine and that cleared right up.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 05:23 AM       
lol
when getting pure dxm used to be easy i bought several hundred grams over the course of a few years (for like a hundred dollars total) and was high almost every night on dxm pure is so awesome
actually that was why i ate graepfruit for a while :P

how much did you take?
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 05:24 AM       
you people are drug addicts
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 05:25 AM       
ex drug addict
BANNED

Old Nov 11th, 2009, 05:25 AM       
also I'm not a drug addict i just like to get high really like to get high
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 05:38 AM       
I quaffed about 400 mgs of the stuff, with some grapefruit juice 6 hours prior to fuck my shit up good and proper.

I always buy Zicam Cough Max spray because it's cheap, concentrated, and will fucking annihilate you.

If I had to say, I'm on either a really high second or really low third plateu. I've been having nonlinear conversations with 420chan's IRC channel all night and it's been pretty entertaining.
BANNED

Old Nov 11th, 2009, 05:48 AM       
lol

i always did at least 700 mgs ( i would assume, except when i did cough syrup a few times i didnt really measure) and when i peaked i would just lay down and listen to music/watch trippy movies/hallucinate. When you get that high you can close your eyes and like i dunno.

you shoudl watch a good anime on a high dose of DXM. its really crazy ;/
BANNED

Old Nov 11th, 2009, 05:52 AM       
this makes me want to go steal a few bottles of vicks 44
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 06:04 AM       
Probably my favorite thing about DXM is the mental image I get of myself walking down the stairs while tripping balls, because I look retarded and it is hilarious.

I definitely will break past a single dose of Zicam in a month or two when I've got more than 10 free dollars to spend.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 06:09 AM       
It still baffles the mind why you would get sleeping problems.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 06:10 AM       
Of course my abnormal sleeping patterns have nothing to do with moonlighting as a psychonaut

Are you high
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 06:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
you people are drug addicts
yay, welcome backs
BANNED

Old Nov 11th, 2009, 08:55 AM       
vicks 44/ the robotussin bottles both have about 640 (maybe 7 or 800) mgs per bottle from what I remember, and you can get two bottles of vicks 44 for under 10 dollars. Zicam is like the most expensive one from what i remember although maybe theyve changed cough medicine around since the last time I tried this ;/
I would recommend drinking one whole bottle right off the bat and then maybe drinking a fifth of the other one for your first time. but dont plan on walking around anywhere, even though its neat cause you feel like youre walking through the ether.

after i would peak in the middle of the night i would always go pee or something and when i was done i would always look in the mirror and all I would see is the face of an irish farmer with hay for hair and silly teeth

you prolly already know this but make sure you dont eat for a couple hours before hand, or it really fucks up and delays the high, plus it can make you puke! also make sure you only get the ones with dxm in them, but im sure you knew that too.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 10:47 AM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 10:50 AM       
BANNED

Old Nov 11th, 2009, 10:53 AM       
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 11:31 AM       
Free your mind, and your ass will follow - just make sure your ass doesn't take the lead.
You may already be there.