Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 11:19 AM       
I worked all weekend, and spent all my after work time hanging out with an overbearing Canadian man who I bet thinks I consider him my best friend. My ex isn't talking to me at all after I suggested that we talk less in an effort to get her to talk to me. The girl I am interested in at work told me that her boyfriend is fantastic and definitely stronger than I am.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 11:20 AM       
FUCK AND I CAN'T EDIT.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 11:21 AM       
Doncha just hate it when you see someone you're interested in perfectly happy with someone else?
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 11:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
My ex isn't talking to me at all after I suggested that we talk less in an effort to get her to talk to me.
how does that work?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 11:33 AM       
She lives in the UK. She got really mad at me for no good reason, which she did a lot, so I told her to calm down and don't take it out on me etc. She took that badly and stopped talking to me for a few days. I sent her an email saying that if we are just going to fight all the time maybe we shouldn't talk so much - I sort of expected her to realise that it was something serious that I wanted to talk about, rather than actualy stop talking... but she got even madder at me for suggesting such a horrible thing, and if that's what I want, then that's what I'll get, and she stopped answering calls, emails etc. My fault.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 11:48 AM       
how strange. the exact same thing happened to me, but i was on the girlfriend end of it.
i'm going to guess that she reacted the same way i did for the same reason. she's not trying to punish you, she just thinks you're less interested in her now. send her another email, let her know exactly why you did it and just make it clear that you very much still adore her and you don't want any less of her. at least, that'd work on me

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 12:39 PM       
Going to a baby shower....do guys really go to these?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 01:02 PM       
NO THEY ARE ONLY FOR BROADS
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 01:03 PM       
Guys, I feel good again about writing.

That, or I could be having a manic episode of creativity. I don't wanna get my hopes up.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 03:53 PM       
I've heard of "coed" baby showers, but it seems like it would be uncomfortable and boring for guys especially.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 04:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
IDIOT!!!! Don't put babies in the shower, instead use the sink or a plastic tub.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 04:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Only if you're married. You're not married, just a pussy.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 05:40 PM       
man at babby shower seams silly,maybe its just my culturehowever!!
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 05:47 PM       
aaarg is that a spambot quote?
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 06:09 PM       
camacazio (2:47:20 PM): oh man i'm way unmotivated to do work today

YouWantToBeAdam (2:54:09 PM): maybe you are losing your lust for it

camacazio (2:54:48 PM): i think i worked myself too much during the last few months on that fpga, and now that i'm programming for two different final project assignments due roughly 2 week sform now, i'm burnt out

YouWantToBeAdam (2:56:07 PM):you have any heads around?

YouWantToBeAdam (2:56:43 PM):maybe you can get a hook up for some uppers, artificial motivation

camacazio (2:57:14 PM): taht sounds like recommending drugs to solve being lazy

YouWantToBeAdam (2:57:45 PM): your IM ears are working
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 06:18 PM       
i went back on another diet stretch and it's absolutely murdered my motivation :<

yesterday I had to take a break from exercising too because my whole body ached, and i was just a piece of shit all day :< did absolutely nothing, not even play games
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 06:20 PM       
I hope you're enjoying your healthy new lifestyle!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 06:26 PM       
ty ty

i'm just paying for years of burgers and pizzas ;< I'm not dieting in a healthy way at all, just a very effective one. 800-1100 kcal a day of lean meats only starts to fuck with your head badly when your bodyfat is already within acceptable limits. I'm trying to cut down to athlete-class weight and start some wrestling/MMA training in the spring, so I gotta TRAIN FAST LIKE SPEED OF SOUND LIKE JOHN FREEMAN
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 06:31 PM       
I don't see why you need to diet for that, plenty of wrestlers are fat
was never good
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 06:34 PM       
i am also a narcissist
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 06:40 PM       
and you like to grapple with sweaty men
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 06:44 PM       
was never good
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 07:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
and you like to grapple with sweaty men
who are trying to kill you
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 07:59 PM       
In MMA? I don't think so, that's a pussy fight.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 08:07 PM       
If by any chance anyone is considering going to an outlet mall at this time of year...don't.