Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2009, 04:16 PM        Women who used to be men
Would they know how to get a guy off?
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old May 6th, 2009, 04:19 PM       
Only if they kept their old parts around for practice.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2009, 04:20 PM       
I mean would they even know what to do with a cock? I THINK NOT.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old May 6th, 2009, 04:29 PM       
Hello? How do you think we came up with the reach-around? It's third person jacking.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 6th, 2009, 05:03 PM       
Yeah, but that's from a guy who still has his cock and loves it.
Funky Dynamite
Old May 6th, 2009, 07:01 PM       
That's why it's so kinky to get one from a post-op tranny.

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2009, 09:27 PM       
I don't really think penises are all that hard to figure out ;\ Lots of women learn how to give blowjobs without ever even owning a penis.

Do gay men give better blowjobs than women? A MYTH WIDELY PROPAGATED BY GAY MEN EVERYWHERE?
I always hear that LESBIANS get eachother off the best because they understand vaginas better but I DUNNO.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old May 6th, 2009, 10:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
I always hear that LESBIANS get eachother off the best because they understand vaginas better but I DUNNO.
That sentence just got me off so it must be true!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 6th, 2009, 10:43 PM       
I just think that if they cut off their dick, they must not have liked it very much, so they probably wouldn't like mine much either. On the other hand, I like my dick a lot, so I must be a super fag.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2009, 10:54 PM       
I couldn't get into it, part in fact that there is no such thing as a modest transexual.

They take what they see in the other gender and apply it themselves, making only a bizarre caricature out of themselves of what X looks like.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2009, 11:17 PM       
I don't get it. What you're saying seems more applicable to transvestites than transsexuals.

The same could be said about women in general, really.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2009, 11:40 PM       
I dunno. I just barged into a conversation and threw my two completely unrelated cents into the ring.

Just ignore me.
BANNED

Old May 7th, 2009, 12:02 AM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 7th, 2009, 07:55 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 7th, 2009, 01:09 PM       
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old May 7th, 2009, 02:29 PM       
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old May 7th, 2009, 02:37 PM       
BANNED

Old May 7th, 2009, 02:55 PM       
;/
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2009, 03:57 PM       
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old May 9th, 2009, 06:25 PM       
TADAO COME THE FUCK ON

MOST GUYS KNOW HOW TO GET THEMSELVES OFF, SO GIRL-POST-GUYS MOST LIEKLY KNOW WHAT TO DO YOU FUCKING TARD

TARD

TARD

TARD
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 9th, 2009, 06:40 PM       
No way dude. They got there got removed because they had no clue how to use it to pleasure themselves.
BANNED

Old May 9th, 2009, 06:42 PM       
most people who decide to have sex changes want to change sexes long before they even learn about pleasuring themselves ;\ so yeeeaaaa.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 11th, 2009, 11:09 PM       
So a man should know how to get another man off? I doubt it, everyone feels differently.

I wouldn't know where to start with a circumcised penis, either.
BANNED

Old May 12th, 2009, 06:29 AM       
tadao is stupid
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 12th, 2009, 01:22 PM       
I'll have to test this theory in Thailand.