Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 10:11 AM       
Im on my 2nd play through on Dragon Age. Just went to the mage tower and and killed Wynn right off the bat. To hell with that old bag.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 11:17 AM       
I did that too on my second playthrough. I've also been telling Alistair to fuck off every chance I get.

That was very funny. Well done.
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 11:37 AM       
Im trying not to use Alistair this time around. Although he makes one hell of a tank so its kind of hard. Sten just cant take as much punishment.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 12:03 PM       
The first time through, I was the tank of the group, so it wasn't a problem, but I still ended up using Alistair in some parts. My group was usually Alistair, Morrigan, and Dog. Shale is also a reeeeeally good tank and I used it a lot during the first playthrough and that's continuing into the second.

Old Jan 19th, 2010, 12:16 PM       
Please tell me the dog gets better. I didnt use him last time but Im trying to now. He doesnt seam to do much good other than his AOE stun.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 02:55 PM       
i used alistair + dog + morrigan until i got wynne, because fuck not having a healer and fuck listening to someone bitch about every decision i make
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 02:58 PM       
Who was bitching? I think you can tell Morrigan to STFU and you can "harden" Alistair so he doesnt cry about doing evil things.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 03:10 PM       
well i don't do evil things so it was just morrigan

THIS IS, IN MY OPINION, THE MAIN ADVANTAGE OF THE DOG: IT NEVER SAYS SHIT

also: fuck romance subplots
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 03:16 PM       
YOU DONT DO EVIL?!
OH GOD
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 03:16 PM       
not on the first run, anyways
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 07:21 PM       
Recently pulled the Dreamcast out of the wood works and couldn't be happier doing so. Nothing better than making a dozen or so self bootable Dreamcast games.

Currently playing Skies of Arcadia.
The Wolf
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 08:08 PM       
I liked the dog, but that might be partially because with the Human Noble origin, he's your first ally, so I'd been leveling him from the start and I learned to use him pretty well.

I'll just train Morrigan with some healing shit this go around.

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 09:22 PM       
damn i already finished dead space is really short :/

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 10:32 PM       
ALIEN VS. PREDATOR 2000 AWWWW YEAH
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 11:56 PM       
I only have the Swamp Fever chapter to beat before I have all the achievements for L4D2. I play through all the levels no problem; I only used maybe two medkits. So, I get to the plantation house, and hold up pretty damn well for a while.
Then, out of nowhere, another Tank comes in, beats the fuck out of me, and dies. So I figure I'll heal while I have a chance. Right about when I'm halfway through, all at once, a Smoker drags Rochelle across the field, a Charger takes Coach across to the other side, Nick outright got killed somehow, and I'm just running for the boat for my last bit of hope.
Then, I got flanked by three Tanks. THREE. I didn't even know the game could DO that.
Fuck you, Valve.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 11:20 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
I only have the Swamp Fever chapter to beat before I have all the achievements for L4D2. I play through all the levels no problem; I only used maybe two medkits. So, I get to the plantation house, and hold up pretty damn well for a while.
Then, out of nowhere, another Tank comes in, beats the fuck out of me, and dies. So I figure I'll heal while I have a chance. Right about when I'm halfway through, all at once, a Smoker drags Rochelle across the field, a Charger takes Coach across to the other side, Nick outright got killed somehow, and I'm just running for the boat for my last bit of hope.
Then, I got flanked by three Tanks. THREE. I didn't even know the game could DO that.
Fuck you, Valve.
Yeah, just in that finale the Tri-Fecta Tank totally takes your top off. By top I mean your head.
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 12:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
Fuck you, Valve.
I still havent even opened my L4D2. Damn you Dragon Age.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 03:20 PM       
The problem of having too many good games is a great problem to have.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 05:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
damn i already finished dead space is really short :/
and really fucking repetative. which is too bad, because the controls for that game are great and the atmosphere is perfect for a horror game
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 05:12 PM       
I don't agree. Nor do I believe it was too long.
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 05:23 PM       
I think it, Dead Space, should have been more "open world". Instead of the "Here is a section of the space station you can explore for now and these are the objectives for this section.". If the game had just dropped you off and then killed off most of your team, like it did, then just left you to hopefully find your girl friend or wife or whatever she was and a way off, it would have been much better IMO. Kind of like a 3rd person Metroid.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 08:34 PM       
the last boss was a joke all i had to do was crab walking and he didn't even touched me, ah well i'm gonna make a trophy run for the trophies i missed

after i finish god of war 2 in titan mode and soul reaver and resident evil 2 :P

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 08:56 PM       
HHUUUNNNKKKK
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 10:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
I think it, Dead Space, should have been more "open world". Instead of the "Here is a section of the space station you can explore for now and these are the objectives for this section.". If the game had just dropped you off and then killed off most of your team, like it did, then just left you to hopefully find your girl friend or wife or whatever she was and a way off, it would have been much better IMO. Kind of like a 3rd person Metroid.
From what I understand, Dead Space 2 is going to be a lot more like that. I'm going nuts in anticipation; Dead Space is easily my favorite game.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 12:34 AM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 06:56 AM.