Originally Posted by MkIV
My other name has 2000 post

MK IV is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2004, 01:44 PM       
Wow and I hadnt even posted in this thread yet
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2004, 02:00 PM       
Ok, i'll admit it i was just jealous of chojin for getting the emoticon approved by the mods

i've been trying for ever to get the robot pirate in my sig to be :whadyousayboutmymama
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2004, 02:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Goat
Sorry, no. I am too busy waiting for you to "wave me about by the collar of my navy blue cardigan". I'll see you tomorrow, Chojin, maybe by then you will have grown some spine and actually FACE ME!!!
IMMORTAL GOAT A-GO-GO!

Wherever you go, there you are.
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2004, 04:14 PM       
Quote:
The ONLY reason people think you are clever is that you probably WERE at one time. You know. Back at the OLD boards. They remember you in your former glory and like to hold on to those shadows of the past. However, I believe it is time for you to retire.
Just because you were at the old boards doesnt make you clever, i was and im not.
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2004, 05:33 PM       
I could go back and explain how the urination angle wasn't meant to make your head swell and your fists pound away at the genitals to redirect the pain. But everybody's a little different.

We would like to take this opportunity to apologize for not meeting expectations. I assure you our focus is on customer satisfaction, and so I would appreciate if you would fill out this brief questionnaire so we can better serve our remaining customers. The following questions may be answered by diailing the appropriate number on your touch-tone phone. If you do not have a touch-tone phone, there is a brief pause after each query in which you may pronounce the digit in your manliest voice.

The following questions may be answered on a scale of 1 to 5 - with 5 being 'very satisfied' and 1 being 'extremely disappointed'.

- The quality and timeliness of Chojin's posts, as they apply to your relative community enthusiasm and entertainment.

- The quality and timeliness of Chojin's picture-oriented contributions, as they apply to the soft bits tucked between your
thighs and in various facial orifaces during the holiday visits for which your father can retain conciousness.

- The quality and timeliness of your own posts as they relate to your personal view of your social image and the voices that gnaw
and claw at the back of your mind, trying in vain to hint that if even Kellychaos hates you, you have reached a new low in your life -
surpassing even that moment in the fifth grade which involved your grandparents' surprise visit and the ruining of a Punky
Brewster down comforter.

- The size of your weenster, relative to the other children at your all-male junior high that chase you about the locker room with
sewing pins.

- Your continued proclamations of victory that not even you or the ghost of the down comforter swallow.

Thank you for your input. We regret losing you as a customer, but hope that we may serve you in the future after our service is at an acceptable level. Fag.
Mocker
Mike is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2004, 06:07 PM       
Wow. Fighting by typing angry messages on the internet. That is SO hardcore! ("waving about by a cardigan"...pardon me while I dismiss the idiocy of it with a hearty laugh).

Seeing who can win popularity contests by staging pansy little flamewars isn't just retarded. It's pointless and annoying. However I have to admit that the image of Chojin sitting in front of a computer being "real hot stuff" to his/her little pile of kiss-ups is really funny.

Any responses to this post will be ignored, because I only made this post out of commentary, not participation. I have snow to shovel.

Happy sucking!

Edit: Christ. I must've had a poker up my ass or something. I can't believe that was only a few hours ago. LOL)
ProfessorCool is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2004, 06:09 PM       
Are you the same mike who got flustered when he said Rog's Wife was pretty?

Old Jan 3rd, 2004, 06:11 PM       
Wow. Fighting by typing angry messages on the internet. That is SO hardcore! ("with a hearty laugh"...pardon me while I dismiss the idiocy of it with a waving about by the cardigan).

Seeing who can win popularity contests by interrupting pansy little flamewars isn't just retarded. It's pointless and annoying. However I have to admit that the image of Mike sitting in front of a computer being "real hot stuff" to his/her self-image is really funny.

Any responses to this post won't be ignored, because I only made this post out of participation, not commentary. I don't have snow to shovel.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2004, 06:23 PM       
COME ON GUYS

MESSAGE BOARDS ARE FUN ): ) :

WE SHOULD ALL BE FRIENDS TOGETHER l) :_

DONT FIGHT THIS ISNT A FUNNY CONTEST :: )
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2004, 09:49 PM       
LETS ALL HAVE A COMPITITON ON WHO CAN SAY THE WORD "N*GGER" (I WILL JUDGE)
Mocker
Mike is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2004, 10:22 PM       
Aw fuck it, I'm responding. The image of me being stuck-up and flipping off this thread after butting into it is really retarded, and I am very predictable.....but I gotta know: What the hell is a cardigan anyway?

Your friend,

Mike

P.S. Yes Prof, but I found another sweet girl to save panda bears for. And she's not married to anybody!
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2004, 10:55 PM       
I am not in this for the popularity, as anyone can plainly see. I KNOW that there are people here that do not like me. What I am doing is pointing out to Chojin that he is an over-confident, high-and-mighty, self-centered prick that is ONLY able to find comfort in his pitiful self-image through belittling people who he believes are otherwise defenseless against his "scathing sense of humor". He picks on people that he believes will be unarmed in a battle of wits just so he can say "I am better than that person". Well, you know what? You AREN'T funny, you AREN'T impressive, you are just a fucking fag who thinks that he can give himself god-like status by fighting with people on the internet that he has NEVER MET!

Notice how I never started anything with you. I never insulted you, never crossed you, or anything of the sort, until you decided "Hey, this Immortal Goat guy seems like he isn't as clever as me. I will PROVE that he isn't to EVERYONE on I-Mockrery and make them love me!"

Chojin, get a fucking life.
Now with less sodium!

Old Jan 3rd, 2004, 10:58 PM       
Oh, and Retro Kat, I know that being on the old boards doesn't make someone clever, I was saying that maybe he USED to be clever before his veritable "fountain of Funny" dried up, which must have been back on the old boards, because I have never seen him say anything remotely amusing during my time here.
...for breakfast?!
Old Jan 3rd, 2004, 11:08 PM       
STOP MOCKING ME GUYS

I HAVE TUNZ OF FREINDS ON GAMEFAQS

WHY DONT YOU GUYZ LIKE ME???

YOU GUYZ ARE JUST TRYING TO BE KEWL ARENT YOU???

WELL I GOT NEWS BECAUSE YOU ARENT

STOP MAKING FUN OF ME

WHY WONT YOU STOP MAKING FUN OF ME

YOUR JUUST HELPING YOUR SELF IMAGE

STOP IT!!!!!!
Now with less sodium!

Old Jan 3rd, 2004, 11:13 PM       
You know what, Schimid, I never had a problem with you, either. And no, I am not crying, I just don't get why you people think he is the shit when he isn't. I mean, come on, if he thinks he is funny, then he could do much better than he is right now.

Old Jan 3rd, 2004, 11:16 PM       
Psst. Hey. You're supposed to say something funny back.
Now with less sodium!

Old Jan 3rd, 2004, 11:19 PM       
How can I say something funny back when nothing funny was said in the first place?
...for breakfast?!
Old Jan 3rd, 2004, 11:26 PM       
No respect, I get no respect.
Now with less sodium!

Old Jan 3rd, 2004, 11:31 PM       

Drew Katsikas is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2004, 11:39 PM       
Honestly, I agree with Goat. I don't particurally like him, or find him funny, but that's not the point. And, I find Chojin to be a very humorous poster, and that's totally aside from the point, too. The bottom line is that the attack on Goat was a lame thing to do, and even with the intelligent response he made before Schimid's frowny fest, he's going to be insulted just for the fact that it's easier to stick with Chojin due to his seniority/popularity on the boards.

EDIT: the intelligent response he made before Schimid's frowny fest

I meant the longer one before it.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2004, 11:44 PM       
Quote:
I have never seen him say anything remotely amusing during my time here.
Well, why don't you try saying something funny, then we can all tell you whether or not we think you're the dogshit.
Now with less sodium!

Old Jan 3rd, 2004, 11:51 PM       
I am not in this to attack anyone. I will only attack Chojin if he is man enough to truly face me. Even through this entire debacle, I do not truely hate Chojin because I have never met the guy. I only dislike his online persona.
...for breakfast?!
Old Jan 3rd, 2004, 11:59 PM       
Wait...Drew's right. Chojin, how can you be such a fucking asshole? It's not like this is a mockery board or anything, you can't just make fun of people! How dare you to attack another member of this site without first giving him fair warning! How DARE you, sir, for marching into his territory!

Immortal Goat is like that fag in paintball who always cries after he gets hit, and Drew is going "Hey, man, that was unnecessary!"