Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 11:50 PM       
AW YEAH, FATHOM VS ZOMBOID IT'S ON AT COMIC-CON TIL THE BREAK OF DAWN.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 11:51 PM       
ZOMBOID I HAVE FIVE SECRETS TO TELL YOU AND THEY'RE ALL SHAPED LIKE KNUCKLES.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 11:51 PM       
I'm gonna be like Don King and promote the shit out of this.
The Unicorn
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 11:56 PM       
THE CANADIAN CRIPPLER VS THE ANDROGYNOUS AMAZEMENT
The Unicorn
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 11:59 PM       
LIVE ON PAPER VIEW BITCHES.

WHICH MEANS I'M GONNA TAKE A BUNCH OF PICTURES AND PRINT THEM AND MAKE A FLIP BOOK OF ASS KICKING.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 12:00 AM       
BETTER BRING A BACK BRACE FOR AFTER I SUPLEX YOU THROUGH A FUCKING TABLE.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 12:00 AM       
THE I-MOCKERY TABLE

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 12:02 AM       
WHEN FROM OUT OF NOWHERE

CHAIR TO NECK

ZOMBOID'S DOWN AND WILLIE'S STANDING OVER HIS STILL BODY
The Unicorn
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 12:02 AM       
FATHOM ZERO YOU BETTER MOVE TO CANADA AFTERWARDS BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO NEED SOME FREE HEALTHCARE.

THE FREE HEALTHCARE BEATDOWN.
The Unicorn
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 12:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
THE I-MOCKERY TABLE
did you see my article about it?
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 01:54 AM       
im drunk as fuck and twice as ready to fight

fuck you
The Unicorn
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 02:10 AM       
Rongi you can fight the winner of Fathom Zero vs Zomboid.

Which means you'll fight the Canadian Crippler, Zomboid.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 02:15 AM       
I'm currently planning my comeback as the Undead Twink.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 07:59 AM       
Hey guys I dunno what you're talking about but it's probably not important I've been good I'm still alive ok theres my update everybody talk to you soon
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 08:03 AM       
Dang I only have three pickles
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 12:00 PM       
YEAH WELL I GAVE YOU A RED ONE THAT SAID "FREE OUR TROOPS"

HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM PICKLES
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 12:07 PM       
Well I gave him a green one that says "DON'T FREE OUR TROOPS".

Because I'm antagonistic.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 12:38 PM       
I'll give him a green pickle if he updates his signature.
You may already be there.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 12:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Rongi you can fight the winner of Fathom Zero vs Zomboid.

Which means you'll fight the Canadian Crippler, Zomboid.
bring it
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 01:22 PM       
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 01:37 PM       
you're just bitter cuz you lost to a canadian
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 01:38 PM       
Whatever. It's not like Canada's a real country, anyway.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 01:40 PM       
For a fight at comic con, its mandatory you wear cos play costumes.
The Unicorn
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 02:17 PM       
They already wear costumes.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 02:17 PM