Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2009, 01:49 PM       
son of a bitch.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old May 14th, 2009, 12:01 AM       
I saw both the leaked movie and the theater version. I thought the claws on the bathroom scene for the leaked version were just undone like the other cgi parts. In the released movie they looked the same. I also thought the old couple had a spiderman set up to it.
I thought they were making another x-men origins with the next one featuring Xavier.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 14th, 2009, 03:20 AM       
I don't know if this has an affect on what you guys are talking about with the claws, but supposedly wolverine in some comic book had claws which were made out of bones. So if it was before he got his adamantium claws, maybe that is why....
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 14th, 2009, 03:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
I don't know if this has an affect on what you guys are talking about with the claws, but supposedly wolverine in some comic book had claws which were made out of bones. So if it was before he got his adamantium claws, maybe that is why....
no in the bathroom scene he already has the adamantium claws the bone claws do appear only to be broken

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 14th, 2009, 03:38 AM       
oh.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 14th, 2009, 09:57 AM       
I went to see it again with a friend last night. They more allude to him being deadpool than him actually being deadpool. End credits state it's weapon XI and played by someone else.
O HAI!!!!!!
Location: That shadow behind you? yeah its just a shadow dont be paranoid.
brokensaint82 is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2009, 12:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
Well he had bone claws when magneto ripped out his adamantium but he got it back from genesis i think, anyways i'm gonna go see this tonight i wasnt gonna since marvel has bee oversaturating him in their universe
BANNED

Old May 14th, 2009, 01:05 PM       
The same geek also told me that wolverines girlfriend in that movie actually got her face punched off by spiderman in the comics :O
Banned
seekufo is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2009, 07:39 PM       
It is said that the initial show meets a little problem in Mexico city because of the flu.Really a bad news!
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 14th, 2009, 08:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokensaint82 View Post
Well he had bone claws when magneto ripped out his adamantium but he got it back from genesis i think, anyways i'm gonna go see this tonight i wasnt gonna since marvel has bee oversaturating him in their universe
there's a book called wolverine origin and it shows how he already had boneclaws when he was a child back in the 19th century
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I went to see it again with a friend last night. They more allude to him being deadpool than him actually being deadpool. End credits state it's weapon XI and played by someone else.
that's because when he is weapon xi is ryan reynold's double

by the way you have to see this
http://www.marvel.com/news/moviestor...Episode_11_Now

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
O HAI!!!!!!
Location: That shadow behind you? yeah its just a shadow dont be paranoid.
brokensaint82 is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2009, 08:40 PM       
I meant to say he had them before magneto ripped out his adimantium and still does when genesis put the adamantium back, anyways i just got back from seein it myself and thought it was moderatly well done, no Dark Knight or Iron Man but still a decent comic movie
BANNED

Old May 14th, 2009, 11:04 PM       
They need more movies where people get their heads punched off by persons with super strength
SKATASTIC
Old May 15th, 2009, 09:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
that's because when he is weapon xi is ryan reynold's double
=ing a clone. I wouldn't mind a clone of Ryan Reynolds.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 15th, 2009, 02:17 PM       
I wouldnt mind a clone of Mrs. Reynolds.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 15th, 2009, 03:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
=ing a clone. I wouldn't mind a clone of Ryan Reynolds.
I totally forgot that you're a raging homo.

That was very funny. Well done.
SKATASTIC
Old May 15th, 2009, 04:16 PM       
Like you wouldn't.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 15th, 2009, 09:57 PM       
WHY ARE YOU WASTING YOUR TIME BEING A HOMO WHEN YOU HAVE THAT SISTER?
SKATASTIC
Old May 16th, 2009, 12:22 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2009, 12:46 PM       
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old May 17th, 2009, 09:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by b_squared View Post
I thought they were making another x-men origins with the next one featuring Xavier.
Sort of. They're doing an Origins for Magneto which has Xavier in it as an Ally soldier who liberates concentration camps. They're also doing an "X-Men: First Class" about the original mutants at Xavier's school (Cyclops, Jean, Beast, etc).
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.