Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 01:03 AM       
SORTING BEER IS NOT CLEANING MISTER
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 01:07 AM       
it is at my house
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 01:26 AM       
you got me there
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 01:37 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
The real question is how did he make it awkward.

she had made it awkward by talking about getting back together. she then, five minutes later, continued to go into more detail on why we should get back together.
Egg
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 01:43 AM       
i don't think getting back together is a good idea if it's that same chick from last time
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 01:50 AM       
I do not have the problem of exs wanting to get back together with me. I am feeling unjustly smug about this representation of my life.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 01:57 AM       
KRIS KROSS WILL MAKE YOU JUMP JUMP
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 01:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
i don't think getting back together is a good idea if it's that same chick from last time
well i told her that i'm not moving but i could use a roommate.

so basically i think she knows that if she wants it that bad she'll have to come to me.

because she won't.

and if she does, well then i've got someone to cover a part of the rent as well as free titties!
The Unicorn
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 02:00 AM       
A PLACE FOR EVERYTHING, AND EVERYTHING IN IT'S PLACE
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 02:15 AM       
THIS PLACE IS LIKE IPECAC
The Unicorn
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 02:31 AM       
A PLACE FOR IPECAC, AND IPECAC IN IT'S PLACE
Egg
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 02:31 AM       
that's the enema stuff right?
The Unicorn
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 02:35 AM       
AN ENEMA FOR YOUR STOMACH
Egg
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 02:58 AM       
damnson
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 03:33 AM       
damn
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 08:36 AM       
sorry you can't use the term IPECAC without paying royalties to mike patton.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 08:59 AM       
Aaarg ~ Just have one of her hot friends move in instead. This covers all the problems.
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 09:16 AM       
she doesn't have friends. not for long, at least.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 09:45 AM       
Well.....get a hot roommate that's not her friend then. Simple as that.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 10:11 AM       
I'm not sure if I took one thyroid hormone pill and one vitamin pill, or two thyroid hormone pills. Guess I'll just sit here and wait to have a heart attack or not.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 10:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
STUFFED

back to stoning on through the night
Speaking of stoning.....

Anytime someone really bothers me but I can't say something to them about it(friends girlfriend/boyfriend/stupid person) I just tell them "I hope you win THE LOTTERY really soon."

Only my roommate and one other person have gotten the meaning behind it.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 04:25 PM       
So boring on saturday afternoons. Going to get some BBQ tonight, go drinking and then watch STONE COLD (w/ Brian Bosworth) with friends.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 05:24 PM       
I've just been reading about this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia%27s_big_things

And here I thought this big-fibreglass-thing phenomenon was unique to Wisconsin.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 05:29 PM       
Is the a little thing page for NZ? Pub might be interested if so.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 07:40 PM       
The Strawberry Festival kicked off today and for the first time in like 5 years I missed it entirely.

Just couldn't do the crowds.

Edit: here are some highlights from past years.

You can always go and scope out some hotties:

Stinger should've gotten some sort of hazard pay, it was 90 degrees F that day:

The parade starts getting pretty halfassed after the first 20 mins or so:

There's a line a freaking quarter-mile long (I'm not exaggerating, it might be longer than that) for the strawberry donuts. The donuts are $1 apiece or $8 a dozen. There are actually signs "1 hour wait from this point". For strawberry donuts. They are good, though.
It's not uncommon to see people walking away with 2 or 3 shopping bags full. People in Ohio are fat.

And then there's the bed race that kicks everything off, where teams push someone on a wheeled bedframe around the square. Honda usually does really well but they have no sense of humor about the thing. Everyone was transfixed by the woman on the right, this was a nursing school:

I know, how the hell could I miss something like this :/

Well, maybe tomorrow when it calms down.

Last edited by Kitsa : Jun 6th, 2009 at 08:18 PM.