Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 12:51 AM       

AHHHHHHHHHH
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old May 4th, 2010, 05:31 PM       

Sea Ghost
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Jul 16th, 2010, 12:44 PM       
Been busy getting shit together and done. Here are some doodles and tour flyers I made for my friends' band. They're out on an east coast tour right now, check them out.

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 16th, 2010, 04:45 PM       
Always awesome.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 11:38 AM       
Sacks, is it just me, or have you gotten tons better?
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Jul 20th, 2010, 12:38 PM       
Beats me.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 12:41 PM       
Well, I think you have
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 02:51 PM       
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 05:10 PM       
That's funny because hot dogs DO sweat!
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Jul 25th, 2010, 05:30 PM       
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Aug 11th, 2010, 06:36 PM       

I haven't been posting much so I thought I would post this doodle/1st draft. This is going to become a much larger piece but I doodled this out one night because I couldn't sleep. There is going to be all kinds of shit happening in this on the final draft.

Edit: Things have gotten progressively worse.

Last edited by Sacks : Aug 12th, 2010 at 08:27 AM.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 07:36 AM       
It's a shame if you don't add anything to that, I would like to see it; I love Kim. He's a big movie fan, and Terminator is fave, so you just know he imagines himself as a terminator.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 08:25 PM       
I love the BEST~KOREA!! mark on the sword. Finish this or else.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Aug 26th, 2010, 05:48 PM       

Started painting this today.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 05:51 PM       
I can't say that I like it.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Aug 26th, 2010, 09:22 PM       
It's the first painting of the semester so it's not very ground breaking.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 11:00 PM       
What's going on with the back there?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 11:36 PM       
It's just that the limbs are bugging me. That and the horn looks like a poo swirl but I'm sure that's only because of lighting and digital cameras.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Aug 28th, 2010, 12:16 PM       
Whats up with the limbs? I just did some shading stuff on the poo swirl. This was only 2 hours or something. I'll probably have to spend several more on it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 01:03 PM       
The left arms wrist is missing and the right legs ummmm..... just below the calf and right above the ankle seems to be impossibly thin and the foot looks swollen like a mother fucker.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Aug 31st, 2010, 05:56 PM       

Since it was kind of boring and no one seemed to care for it I decided to start messing around.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 06:13 PM       
I hope I didn't ruin anything for you. I also just noticed that the toes look like they were cut off and grew back wrong.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Aug 31st, 2010, 06:31 PM       
I haven't finished his toes yet. Everything is still in the works so you didn't ruin anything, but you're probably partially responsible for me getting bored with it and deciding to make it really disgusting with the egg sacs instead of the spinal cord. He's going to be sitting in a dark cave-like space with a light coming down from above so he'll be in a pool of light.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 07:20 PM       
I like that more. It's a lot more vomitous.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Aug 31st, 2010, 10:10 PM       
That's pretty much what everyone has been telling me.