Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

blind ronin
yukinimura-chan is probably a spambot
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 03:07 PM       
that's my brother's bed, I hate sharing a room with a little one... especially since the bunk bed is so goddamn small.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 03:15 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 03:17 PM       
Thank god your fat ass is'nt in the top bunk
blind ronin
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 03:20 PM       
I sleep on the bottom actually, or I'm supposed to... I usually just sleep on the floor. I'm more in between actually, not too skinny and not too fat...
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 03:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukinimura-chan View Post
I sleep on the bottom actually, or I'm supposed to... I usually just sleep on the floor. I'm more in between actually, not too skinny and not too fat...
I said is'nt fatty, what are you, retarded on top of everything else?
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 03:29 PM       
I think I love you but what am I so afraid of, a sore there is no cure for.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 03:29 PM       
Yukimural-chang I think you should make friends with JakeOfAllTrades you guys will get along great.
blind ronin
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 03:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I said is'nt fatty, what are you, retarded on top of everything else?
I must have posted while you were fixing your post... I apologize

and sam, yeah I'll look him up.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 03:35 PM       
I bet it is one of his friends here to defend him. I had a feeling JOAT would send out the Manga-fetish alert signal.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 03:36 PM       
Quote:
I must have posted while you were fixing your post... I apologize

and sam, yeah I'll look him up.
For being a fatty? How about just not eating like a pig at a troff?
blind ronin
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 03:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
For being a fatty? How about just not eating like a pig at a troff?
I meant for jumping the gun and posting... just because you suffer from delusions doesn't mean you should attack those who are new, you'll find that most people you hate you'll actually have a lot in common with.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 03:39 PM       
HA, FATTY
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 03:43 PM       
Who said I hate you? I'm just worried about your health. You probably have the diabetes already. Just because your mom can't touch your ugly ass and decides to give you a snickers bar instead of a hug doesn't mean you can't jog every once in a while.
blind ronin
it's a joke, wow... there are a lot of angry people here aren't there? Is this just some kind of initiation thing because I'm new?
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
blind ronin
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 03:46 PM       
I only weigh 132 and I run track... looks can be deceiving.

It's not healthy to be so close to your parents, a lesson I thought most adults would learn in adolescence.
GET OUT
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 03:47 PM       
...I was going to reply to that but I'd hate to have Pub follow behind me and call me a hypocrite. He always pops up at times like that.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 03:50 PM       
A pox on you, yuiki-chan-thing, a pox I say!
Egg
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 03:52 PM       
Ohhh someone hit a nerve, huh fatty? Fatty fatty fatty?
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 03:52 PM       
Wait, you weigh 132? And how tall are you?
blind ronin
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 03:54 PM       
I am about 5'9"...
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 03:55 PM       
around the waist.
Egg
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 03:55 PM       
Pffffft!
We all know asians don't get taller than 5'4"
GET OUT
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 03:56 PM       
Quote:
I only weigh 132 and I run track... looks can be deceiving.
You still have a moon pie face
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 03:56 PM       
He's a beaner. Don't sully our good race.