Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 02:27 AM       
This is why I left in the first place, my power knows no limits.

I'M TEARING THIS BOARD APPPAAARRRRRTTTTTTTT
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by george View Post
i am not sure where i made a threat to physically harm you
Oh, that was when you said this

Quote:
i will personally fuck your skull and stop only long enough to wipe my ass with your self esteem.
Yeah that.

Look I get it, you like banging her, and would like to continue doing so. But understand 2 things about this if you would.

1)Bubbles can fight her own fight especially because

2)In this thread she called me out for no reason first. Am I to understand that I can't fight back if the person starting it has had your dick in them? Maybe if you saw more to her needs she wouldn't be thinking about me so much that she has to call me out in a thread that has nothing to do with me
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 10:03 AM       
I WILL CUT YOU WITH A BLADE MADE FROM SHAME AND SODOMIZE YOUR CORPSE WITH SELF-LOATHING
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 10:49 AM       
oh my stars and garters, i go to sleep and thrasho made a post. hmm...

so for five years you managed to survive and you just recently turned into a broke up piece of shit with no money, no insurance, no car, and no life? i bet your story is very moving.

as for fucking nancy, says more about you than me kid. i was married to that pig and i would not even fuck her. you should really go get checked out. health clinics are free

but i can understand fucking a pig from time to time.

24 or so years ago (a prequel):

now at this point in my life i was fifteen and i decided to run away from home. i had wandered for a very long time, but like the great Bob Seger said "my step was quick and light" and eventually my dainty little steps led me to an old school gas station.

back in those days a few gas stations were still privately owned and this was a very shitty one. i went into the bathroom to take a shit, and just as i got down to business i heard a female voice:

"put your dick in the hole, and i will fuck you!"

i was very afraid, but i was fifteen and horny. i put my dick in the hole, and there was some grunting, and a lot of pressure on my gigantic cock, but nothing happened. i pulled out, and the voice said " put some shit on the end to lube it up"

i obliged, and felt shit and all slide into a dry, uncomfortable vagina. as with most young men, i finished fast i washed my dick in the sink, and went on with my life.

one day i when i was in the Marines i was at the Piggly Wiggly in north carolina returning a bag of dog food that was filled with roaches (the south is so fucked up) when i saw a big fat pig of a woman with the most Jimmy looking tard of a kid. she was crying. stuck in the customer service line with her i had no choice but to stand there and listen to that little tard say "meme meme meme meme" over and over and watch his fat mama cry.

"he is your baby" the lady said. and i recognized that voice, it made me think of fish, shit, and shame. "doctors say he got some of that shit in his brain and wont never be right."

i looked at the lady, then at the kid. and laughed. i gave her the bag of dogfood so that she had something to feed her little turd baby. she gave me her address so that i could keep track of the little fucker if i wanted, i did not but sometimes i would send her used toilet paper or pictures of my nuts just to be clear of how much i hated her and the child.

she called him thrasho, and of all the sadness and shame i would feel in life the fact i fucked a fat pig through a hole with shit on my dick and made a shit brained mutant freak was my greatest shame.

please feel sorry for me, because this is the only reason i do.
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.
nowhere to fly to.
bubbles is probably a spambot
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 11:58 AM       
HEY PENIS-GOST. thanks a lot look at what you created.
Pentegarn and ThrashO are at it with George!
And you know who got the brunt of it last night? ME!
Looks like today will be full of blow jobs, and violating eachother with wisky bottles
( ps A BIG thanks also goes to ThrashO thought I finally got that idea out of his head)
You're brain-dead
You've gotta fuckin' bullet in your head
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 12:01 PM       
Gus I don't know man. I'm pretty sure it was sam's penis ghost that did it.
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 12:14 PM       
it was. it got me all excited.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 03:50 PM       
Quote:
oh my stars and garters, i go to sleep and thrasho made a post. hmm...
Yeah nice way to cover up the fact that it took you 10 hours to come up with a 2 paragraph long response.

Quote:
24 or so years ago (a prequel):

now at this point in my life i was fifteen and i decided to run away from home. i had wandered for a very long time, but like the great Bob Seger said "my step was quick and light" and eventually my dainty little steps led me to an old school gas station.

back in those days a few gas stations were still privately owned and this was a very shitty one. i went into the bathroom to take a shit, and just as i got down to business i heard a female voice:

"put your dick in the hole, and i will fuck you!"

i was very afraid, but i was fifteen and horny. i put my dick in the hole, and there was some grunting, and a lot of pressure on my gigantic cock, but nothing happened. i pulled out, and the voice said " put some shit on the end to lube it up"

i obliged, and felt shit and all slide into a dry, uncomfortable vagina. as with most young men, i finished fast i washed my dick in the sink, and went on with my life.

one day i when i was in the Marines i was at the Piggly Wiggly in north carolina returning a bag of dog food that was filled with roaches (the south is so fucked up) when i saw a big fat pig of a woman with the most Jimmy looking tard of a kid. she was crying. stuck in the customer service line with her i had no choice but to stand there and listen to that little tard say "meme meme meme meme" over and over and watch his fat mama cry.

"he is your baby" the lady said. and i recognized that voice, it made me think of fish, shit, and shame. "doctors say he got some of that shit in his brain and wont never be right."

i looked at the lady, then at the kid. and laughed. i gave her the bag of dogfood so that she had something to feed her little turd baby. she gave me her address so that i could keep track of the little fucker if i wanted, i did not but sometimes i would send her used toilet paper or pictures of my nuts just to be clear of how much i hated her and the child.

she called him thrasho, and of all the sadness and shame i would feel in life the fact i fucked a fat pig through a hole with shit on my dick and made a shit brained mutant freak was my greatest shame.

please feel sorry for me, because this is the only reason i do.
So you're the man the doctors always told me about!

My whole life growing up the doctors always said I was lucky. They told me that my conception was one in a million!

Through an early DNA test it was apparent that my genes were not of highest quality. As a matter of fact I was told that one grand night, whilst my mother was ovulating and on the brink of OD'ing on numerous drugs, she had her rotten eggs penetrated by the seed of an obviously inbred taco bell employee.

The way I was told, is that the chromasomes of the man who did this were just a grab-bag of total absurdity and nonsense. However, foreign material was introduced with the seed at this time, and as you said, YES! It was fecal matter!

The doctor told me that this was a practice usually done to children in the deep south called a "mississipi kids meal" which is where the father slathers on a heaping, warm serving of waste onto his privates and forces his daughters to clean it. Which hole they use is up to them, but they know what happens if it stays dirty

But anyways, in this one instance, the dung had clung to the one sperm that was tough enough to break through the outer black crust of the egg and in the end, it was the only thing on my side. It protected me. All the coming months of drug abuse and miscellanious sperm was thwarted by my new protozoan friends

I guess that's why you're cretin children probly all have crab feet and cleft lips because Nancy wouldn't let you shit in her pussy. Instead, she shit in yours. She also took a shit in your heart, your brain and your soul and destroyed your life. What's it like to call the mother of your children a disgusting pig who ruined your life? Do you ever look at your kids and see her face? And then do you realize what kind of mistake you REALLY MADE.

Maybe it'll sink in when youre at rock bottom and a strange moment of realization will knee you in the forehead in between bong hits and you'll go "HOLY SHIT I CANT BELIEVE HOW MUCH I FUCKED UP OHHH GODDD!!!! ZOE SHOOT ME!! IN THE FACE! JUST TAKE YOUR FINGER AND PUT IT ON THE TRIGGER! NO, NOT LIKE THA-"

"Daddy mah crab hand wont fit in thar, daddy it wont do that. daddy why come i dont have normal hands n feet like the other girls you touch daddy? daddy why? im so tired of ramen daddy"

"BABY ITLL BE OK, IM GONNA DELIVER 2 MORE PIZZAS TONI-

*BOOOOOM!!!!!*

"I figgured it out daddy"
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 05:02 PM       

WHEN WILL THIS MADNESS END?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 05:06 PM       
See? Funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles View Post
HEY PENIS-GOST. thanks a lot look at what you created.
Pentegarn and ThrashO are at it with George!
And you know who got the brunt of it last night? ME!
Looks like today will be full of blow jobs, and violating eachother with wisky bottles
( ps A BIG thanks also goes to ThrashO thought I finally got that idea out of his head)
Believe it or not, I am starting to find you more and more amusing

For example the 'coke/cock' sign gag made me laugh

This post above has some goods in it.

I was right when I said you could hold your own

Just make sure you find a good bruising cream and don't skimp on the lubricant, personally I feel at least 20 dollars a bottle or higher value lube is the way to go
nowhere to fly to.
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 05:18 PM       
thanks Pentegarn (makes me blush) I like you too
You're brain-dead
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 05:18 PM       
what happened here
i will let you down
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 05:22 PM       
it took me 12 hours to write that

i knew violating bubbles with whiskey bottles would ruin everything.
nowhere to fly to.
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 05:30 PM       
what hurts us only makes us stronger... thats what you kept saying right?
You're brain-dead
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 05:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
what happened here
We all waved our e-cocks/e-tits and I laughed a lot

Last edited by Pentegarn : Jul 6th, 2011 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Cause like an idiot I typed waived instead of waved
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:01 PM       
I think the four of us played Rock, Paper, Scissors and we all picked Turd.
i will let you down
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:06 PM       
thrasho i declare you the winner

you are much funnier than i anticipated. and i am out of practice

WE WILL MEET AGAIN
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
I think the four of us played Rock, Paper, Scissors and we all picked Turd.
I thought we were playing cockroach, foot, nuclear bomb

Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 06:18 PM       
Quote:
thrasho i declare you the winner

you are much funnier than i anticipated. and i am out of practice

WE WILL MEET AGAIN
Good show old chap. ONE DAY WE WILL RETUYRN TO THIS ARENA

Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 05:53 PM       
whoever started this thread is obviously a spambot, guys
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 07:04 PM       
time for hallmark best in glamour bags top notch of highest quality for friends and with hand crafted detail for X_9d8& the best in high end supplements all leather interior and the standard in egypt we could all use a little better from time to time why not now visit my free cam where theres exposed butthole all day every day buy the brand new deep south purty mouth fleshlight that simulates best stimulation from family members to you visit notlemonparty.org where you can have best of thirth worlds agree with us on facebook myspace facespacemybook fart
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 07:11 PM       
Did you know that the 5 Danzas unite to create the Super Danza?