Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Comics 'n Books
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2009, 09:43 AM        NaNoWriMo
Has anyone here ever entered or considered entering the National November Writer's Movement? I'm getting rather excited for it with it starting soon and I'm curious who all's heard of it.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Banned

kgp4death is probably a spambot
Old Oct 28th, 2009, 11:11 PM       
I have heard of it.....fuck it, there is no prize. It is an useless event just meant to create artificial motivation.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 12:28 AM       
yeah cause there's a big prize for making shitty snes hacks
Banned

Old Oct 29th, 2009, 12:45 AM       
at least my motivation is my own and not some fake artificial shit just for entering some contest
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 06:42 AM       
yeah i wouldn't call replacing text in someone else's game motivated

write your own game you lazy shit
Banned

Old Oct 29th, 2009, 05:13 PM       
hey at this point i call getting out of bed motivation
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 05:20 PM       
Hey ZQ, sorry this fagot above me ruined your thread.

Are you gonna try it? I'm still waiting on you to send me your book for criticism.
Banned

Old Oct 29th, 2009, 05:35 PM       
Um the whole point of NaNoWriMo is to finish writing a book in a November (ie start november 1st end before December). If it is already written that is cheating. Though you are probably talking about another book. I just wanted to make it clear what the conversation was about. I think you should start and finish your book on your own schedule and not have to abide by an artificial clock for no reason.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 05:39 PM       
You really are the most clueless fuck here.
Banned

Old Oct 29th, 2009, 06:01 PM       
Tadao I don't know when the last time you made a valid point was. ZeldaQueen sorry for F-ing up your post I will leave it now.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 06:04 PM       
ZQ, aren't you glad I keep these little fagots away from you. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MINE!
Insane Writer
Old Oct 30th, 2009, 11:59 PM       
I appear to have missed quite a bit here.

Kgp4death, the book Tadao is referring to is not the one I am planning on writing for this. It is a different one. Two in fact. (Which I e-mailed to you Tadao, check your yahoo account).

And actually there is a prize of a sort. If you make the 50k word mark, a company will give you a code to redeem. If you use it and send them your manuscript, they'll mail you a printed copy of your book, totally free.

And finally, yeah I am doing it. I've got the plot all figured out and all that's left is for me to finish the outline and download the sarcasm font. And get my Medieval Imagination essay out of the way.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 01:02 PM       
Cool beans. I'll check it when I'm back home again.
Insane Writer
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 11:52 PM       
I DID IT! I DID IT! TEN MINUTES UNTIL DEADLINE AND I WONIWONI WON!!!!

Just editing now and WOHOO! I FINALLY WROTE SOMETHING THAT I CAN ACTUALLY CONSIDER A "BOOK"!!!! XD
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 1st, 2009, 12:36 AM       
Write on!
Insane Writer
Old Dec 1st, 2009, 12:59 AM       
Blah. Thanks!

I believe I love the whole world now.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 1st, 2009, 04:01 AM       
Congratulations.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 1st, 2009, 04:39 AM       
Seriously, congrats. I couldn't do it, especially in a crazy month like November.
OH GOD
Old Dec 1st, 2009, 05:15 AM       
NANORHINO, THE WORLDS TINIEST PACHYDERM
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 25th, 2011, 08:26 AM       
I was trying to do this but I've only written a hundred something words so far. It's unlikely I'll pound out 49,8?? more in the following five day.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 03:07 AM       
It seems like the only people I've ever known to do this are shitty writers with boring personalities.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 03:36 PM       
That's simply not true. If we're talking i-mock forum, I can name a few people and things that I like, just off the top of my head.

Sam, Milhouse, Tadao, this , Boogie, Tim, Zhukov, and HASSLIN' FOOLS.

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 04:36 PM       
I don't write anything except research papers anymore because my creative stuff is shit. Zomboid's right on the money.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 05:54 PM       
I think this competition would only encourage crappy plots with little to no research and holes the size of a Canadian chink. Then they give you an award and tell you good job.