Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 10:17 AM       
"the past is dead" - big timecow
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 08:54 AM       
at least get my name right jerk
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 08:55 AM       
i don't even know what a timecow is
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 10:36 AM       
yeah the name is misleading but its kind of like how manatees are called seacows. except instead of living in the water, timecows live in time. just like regular cows, in that sense. i guess that doesn't help much, bigtim e-cow.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 12:29 PM       
I thought you were calling him a fat time traveling cow.
rockfuckcunt
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 02:38 PM       
big titties cow
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 11:41 AM       
I bought Skyrim this weekend.

I have a lot of arrow-in-the-knee jokes that I hope the internet is ready for

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 03:44 AM       
I didn't ask for this.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 08:38 AM       
Y'all a bunch a ninjas.
rockfuckcunt
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 02:20 PM       
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 07:35 PM       
Yeah why'd you have to go and stop being exciting and stuff.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 10:44 PM       
All right guys I'm about 20 hours into Skyrim and I'm not sure if I'm having fun at all, but I'll be goddamned if I'm going to stop playing it anytime soon

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 10:48 PM       
I'm waiting for the diablo 3 add on
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 01:04 PM       
Woke up today with a single hour of sleep thinking I was going into work today only to find out my schedule starts on Tuesdays and not Mondays. No hearing shit from lame asses and their oxycodone scripts and the difference between nexium and omeprazole.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 07:23 PM       
FuckDiablo3.com
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 10:07 PM       
Diablo Canyon 2, why can't you be more like Diablo Canyon 1

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 19th, 2014, 04:54 PM       
Bow and Stealth in Skyrim might as well have been the power to give fourth stage brain cancer to every enemy by looking at them. Especially after you get the power to slow down time while zooming in, fuck
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2014, 07:00 PM       
I loved stealthing up on people in skyrim with a flame dagger. Slicing a throat from behind. When it would critical then for the kill sequence they would get lit on fire in slow motion.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 02:44 AM       
So um..... Willie is on Netflix.

poo just became palpable

3 minutes in.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 03:05 AM       
And you know this by what means?
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 03:46 AM       
First I went on cringe binge today. I got stuck on Pamperchu and was in utter befuddlement with his used diaper fetish and microwaving them in his old ass microwave. Dude's an adult baby into pro audio... I can't even begin to fathom how that works out. Then I saw he had a youtube channel and I just couldn't resist watching his videos. It all snow balled from there. To get myself back to sanity, I go onto Netflix and watch Ghost Dog Way of the Samurai, great film by Jarmusch, night starts feeling right. Movie comes to an end and then right under it was documentaries, and right in documentaries is bronies. Shit, I get stuck back in the loop of cringe. I put it on for like 5 minutes and in that 5 minutes I see the infamous photo that you or either Chojin put up here where it's him and like 4 other things with this huge cut out of one of those pony things. You know, the one where he is in front and bending down with his arms spread out. He's like wearing a green hat or something and has a red shirt on. The kid in the back is like kissing this cut out of a pony. It totally caught me off guard. I then had to turn it off, it got to awkward for me. Now I have to cleanse my mind with some John Waters.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 07:41 AM       
Oh man, do you go to 4chan and watch the freaks interact? That is also not a good place to go.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 04:57 PM       
I did, I can't lie about that one. I ended up wasting a whole day. I was left completely befuddled.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 08:26 PM       
You have to know that pamperchu.... thing. Used diaper wearing furry but has a good audio setup, really surreal. Guess he has Hodgkin's lymphoma now. Probably from that old ass microwave that he microwaves his diapers in.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 12:24 AM       
never heard of it and I'll probably never watch anything related to it. I gots better things.