Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 06:05 AM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 09:16 AM       
Rankeri, I just took a muscle relaxer and it is really fucking with me the way that dog picture is moving exactly to the beat of every single Ramones song I've played since you posted it, even allowing for pauses between songs
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 10:52 AM       
How dare there be noone talking when i need some satisfying anonomous abuse.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 10:58 AM       
I GOT SOME ABUSE FOR YOU.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 11:28 AM       
Thank God.

Abuse me Sam.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 12:16 PM       
SAM

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Fucking Finland
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 01:33 PM       
Fucking Finland
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 03:09 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 03:43 PM       
New "Sasha and Malia" beanie baby dolls...but, uh, they SWEAR they're not named after the Obama girls! The names were chosen COMPLETELY AT RANDOM!!!!!

http://www.nwi.com/articles/2009/01/.../d95s7tdg2.txt
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 04:30 PM       
Those seem to have bewbs.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 05:10 PM       
Man submits drawing of 7-legged spider in lieu of money to pay debt
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 05:24 PM       
The lady was very kind to return the picture. She could have stolen it and sold it for almost $600.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 05:32 PM       
I appreciated her no-nonsense approach.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 05:41 PM       
When I posted that no one cared!
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 05:48 PM       
I'm sorry, I didn't see it.

I'll make it up to you, here's Joey Ramone and his mommy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1Fo1_ZV7CY
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 05:59 PM       
That is an awesome mommy.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 06:22 PM       
Yeah, she was an awesome mommy
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 06:47 PM       
Today is the first day I've had in a long time where I don't really care about much. It's been like summer here all month and now it's seems to be going away for a while I love summer.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 07:04 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 07:08 PM       
cute.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 07:12 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 07:13 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 07:14 PM       
you've got to admit she's a cute dog, even if she is a little batshit
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 07:17 PM       
Definitely! But then again, I do find batshit crazy cute
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 07:19 PM       
I should submit her to cuteoverload.com