Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Jan 16th, 2007, 01:44 AM        FARTIN MOWLER PRIVATE DICK (the meaning of life)
Fartin Mowler and his partner Mr. Will Graham are heading to what might be the most difficult case in their lives.

Mr. Will Graham (sitting in the passenger seat)

I had a dream last night that I’m walking past a huge group of people protesting global warming, and as I walk by I let out a fart

Fartin Mowler

And good a morning to you, what kind of fart?

Mr. Will Graham

Not a wet fart (pauses and clenches his ass) it was a really perfect sounding fart, like a French horn

Fartin Mowler (does a funky black guy voice)

I like the French horn, if I was going to mix a cool song I would have French horn and some hot black chicks dancing in my video

Mr.Will Graham

Then…(rolls his eyes) less than a few feet away there sits a sweet old lady in a bright yellow rain coat giggling, she looks like she’s trying to clench her ass and does the spontaneous combustion thing.

Fartin Mowler (unclenches his ass)

People don’t just combust

Mr. Will Graham (raises his voice really loud starts using his hands wildy to explain how scary his dream was)

Protesters then start running over and beating the old lady trying to put her out but it’s no good, she explodes with a rain of plastic rain coat and body pieces landing everywhere lighting the protesters on fire

Fartin Mowler (hearing the call on the radio Fartin drives even faster)

So it’s an Irony thing?

Mr. Wil Graham (hands are still up in the air from his wild out burst of emotion)

(To be continued)
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2007, 10:11 AM       
I am on the edge of my seat.