Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 08:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac-man View Post
No, that's all you.
Dang it. I should have listened to my mother and worn a condom before getting on this forum.

And heck, if Stan Lee ever picks up on Pickle man, you should get some royalties. If that show "Who Wants to be a Superhero" ever gets going again () you could audition as Pickleman! What would his powers be now?
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 11:26 AM       
That show makes me dizzy.

But well done, body-broker.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 01:27 PM       
Mockery, I totally got deja vu of Bruce Campbell's "Surgeon General of Beverly Hills" from Escape From L.A. with that cameo.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 03:48 PM       
How'd you get the gig, anyway?
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 05:31 PM       
I'm guessing he was just hanging out dressed in his blood drenched butcher apron, and they started filming him. Just so happened his body delivery showed up around the same time.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Dec 5th, 2008, 12:01 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
Hey, the video actually just went up on Spike's web site, so no need to capture it after all. Here it is for those of you who didn't get a chance to see it. I'm only in it very briefly as I said before...

http://www.spike.com/video/what-are-three-ways/3065509
I'm at my sister's house soI have no sound, but I get the gist of the video.

I'd be quite annoyed if I donated my body to science only to have used to test landmines. Body donations are supposed to help people, not find new and better ways to blow people up.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2008, 03:52 AM       
When I took my forensics class, the whole concept of "body farm" was a new thing and not all over the friggin' Discovery channel. It was a jolt to learn (back then) that you could donate your body "to science" and end up ass-up out in some field so they could study how you rotted.

Now, though, it doesn't surprise anyone.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2008, 03:56 AM       
I keep meaning to donate my body to science. It never really come to mind at the right time.
Insane Writer
Old Dec 5th, 2008, 09:02 AM       
It reminds me of this exhibit displayed at my town's Science Center. The exhibit was called "Bodies" I never saw the exhibit because you had to pay extra and it sounded gross. It seemed to consist of displays of bodies arranged like they were running, walking, playing tennis, etc. The thing though was that they had things done to them, like their skin was stripped off so you could see the blood vessels and muscles and things.

The rumor though was that the bodies were actually unclaimed Chinese political prisoners. The reason this was thought up was because the people who donated the bodies couldn't really give a straight answer about where they came from. Creepy...
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2008, 10:45 AM       
You missed out, I think that was the exhibit where they sliced a whole body into super thin strips and you could flip though it the way you would flip though a poster rack at a novelty shop. I don't know if I could handle it though.
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Dec 5th, 2008, 02:47 PM       
Jeez, I've got motion sickness from watching that segment. Is Manswers funded by the ADD Association or something?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 5th, 2008, 03:02 PM       
I like the parts with the boobs.
Insane Writer
Old Dec 5th, 2008, 04:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
You missed out, I think that was the exhibit where they sliced a whole body into super thin strips and you could flip though it the way you would flip though a poster rack at a novelty shop. I don't know if I could handle it though.
Ugh, I'd never be able to handle that. I really can't deal with cut up bodies or things like that. The thought of that happening - ugh.

And on an unrelated note, I see you got a new guinea pig avatar, Tadao. It's cute.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 5th, 2008, 05:06 PM       
Bodies just came through Cincinnati, but I didn't go to see it.

I have a fun body farm story my forensics prof. told our class. Anyone up for it, or are you all sick of my stories? Or did I tell it before? I can't remember. I'm like a senile grandma.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 5th, 2008, 05:41 PM       
They are baby bunnies. I think it must be a non floppy ear breed.

http://ehrabbitry.com/photos.htm
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2008, 06:11 PM       
even the floppy eared kind don't always have floppy ears when they're v. young
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 5th, 2008, 06:13 PM       
I did not know that :o
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2008, 06:14 PM       
haha sometimes they even only start floppin on one side for a while, they look silly as all get out
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 5th, 2008, 06:15 PM       
Like if I only pulled one of mt front pockets inside out!
OH GOD
Old Dec 5th, 2008, 06:16 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 5th, 2008, 06:19 PM       
Lol!
Insane Writer
Old Dec 6th, 2008, 12:39 AM       
Quote:
They are baby bunnies. I think it must be a non floppy ear breed.

http://ehrabbitry.com/photos.htm
Ah, I see. They're still cute though.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Dec 6th, 2008, 12:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
When I took my forensics class, the whole concept of "body farm" was a new thing and not all over the friggin' Discovery channel. It was a jolt to learn (back then) that you could donate your body "to science" and end up ass-up out in some field so they could study how you rotted.
Yeah, but at least that's to help people by solving crimes, not to kill people.

Quote:
Wow. I've got to see this if it ever comes through town.
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Dec 6th, 2008, 02:52 PM       
I used to work as a Deiner in a town just outside of Toronto and the bulk of my job was performing duties during autopsies that the Pathologist didn't like to do.

I saw and did a lot of messed up things while I was there, on a fairly routine basis, in the process of just doing my job.
Insane Writer
Old Dec 6th, 2008, 05:08 PM       
Quote:
I used to work as a Deiner in a town just outside of Toronto and the bulk of my job was performing duties during autopsies that the Pathologist didn't like to do.
Wow. I'd never be able to take that job. I had a hard enough time dissecting a worm in my seventh grade biology. I'm a total wuss when it comes to cutting things up. Just as well I never got on to frogs. I'd half expect mine to jump up and start singing the Michigan Rag.