Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Oct 8th, 2005, 02:04 PM        Online chess players?
Alright, I don't know if this qualifies as "gaming" in the video game sense, but are there any chess geeks like me on the board? Anybody who might be interested in playing, just PM me, or reply here, whatever.
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Oct 8th, 2005, 03:01 PM       
I used to play chess quite a bit but have since lost most of my strategy, I wouldn't mind getting beaten sometime though.

In high school I made a chess board in shop class, it's pretty awesome. Made of oak and walnut. I have it sitting on my shelf, if only it didn't have these lame pieces. I don't have the discipline to work on making pieces.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 8th, 2005, 05:31 PM        Re: Online chess players?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore
Alright, I don't know if this qualifies as "gaming" in the video game sense, but are there any chess geeks like me on the board? Anybody who might be interested in playing, just PM me, or reply here, whatever.
Go to yahoo for that crap poindexter :/
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Oct 8th, 2005, 06:26 PM       
Yeah, thanks, I do that already. Now shush!
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2005, 08:39 PM       
i used to play but i am a fucking noob again ><
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 12:26 PM       
http://www.chess.com/members/view/Tadaooadat
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 01:27 PM       
I like chess. I like collecting interesting pieces, boards etc, and I have a fantastic hand crafted Lewis chess set that I never touch.

I am shit at chess, though.

While I can handle losing to a child at Starcraft 2, I cannot handle losing to anyone at chess, since it's basically THE strategy game that separates the wheat from the chaff.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 03:42 PM       
I might play tonight. I used to use yahoo chess a lot. I'm not a speed player by any means though.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 05:20 PM       
i used to play chess a bit but now i think its kind of dumb cause everyone always uses the same strategy. MOVE MIDDLE PAWNS TwO STEPS FORWARD
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 07:36 PM       
why the hell this thread did get bumped
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 07:59 PM       
We were gonna do chess bumps.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 08:45 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 01:28 PM       
That was fucking awesome.

Anyways, you have like 3 days to move your piece. Pub is making some aggressive moves. I bet he's not as shy about rape as he acts.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 06:58 PM       
CHALLENGE ISSUED.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 09:19 PM       
I love cheese
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 09:43 PM       
Well played 10K, I gave you a fishy move tropy. Pub got the Queen trophy of course.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 09:58 PM       
http://www.chess.com/echess/profile/CaptainFlameGore

I am already in the beginning with Tadao! But I want take all of you on! No damn kung-fu movie shit here!!
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 11:46 PM       
Lol. Thank you tadao. They have a bunch of ridiculous ass trophies on there.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 06:45 PM       
I gave Pub the SHAKESPEARE trophy

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 02:15 AM       
lol I started a game with Gus WAY before he got games going with Pub and Tadao and OH GUESS WHERE HIS PRIORITIES LIE

Gus you're going to get the crappiest trophy I can find when we finish this game in 2014

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 03:20 AM       
lol nice zugs
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 03:33 AM       
well SOME PEOPLE got back to me real quick whenever I wasn't distracted by NewsRadio
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 03:53 AM       
Also when I finished up for the day with Pub he was like "Last one of the day, it's 3am".

It was only 11pm my time, which means he's only four time zones away from America's east coast.

Pram, I'd start sweating if I were you. He's getting closer

Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 10:54 AM       
I am debating whether I should learn chess for the 5th time.

All I ever played with my set was military marches and royal balls.