Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 03:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I forgot about vacation mode and lost a ton of games I think.
NO COMPLAINTS HERE

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 08:33 PM       
Chess 960 is ... ummmm ... interesting to say the least.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 08:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Every chess piece is penis shaped.
Even the Queen.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 09:34 PM       
Quote:
Cockmate
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 01:17 AM       
Quote:
Well, it is a game of war.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 11:13 PM       
N
S
F
W
!
!
!
http://www.lovechess.com/

but holy shit, salvage
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 06:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
I was thinking about that too .....

Is it worth it to upgrade (i.e. pay for) my membership?
Quote:
Oh, I thought free people can play tourny's IDK. I haven't tried yet

On a side note, I like the 960 games. After you beat me Flagg, I'm gonna challenge you with a 960.
I just joined a touny and it seems to be free.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 03:58 PM       
My game with Tadao ended last night after, literally, 40 days and 40 nights

I celebrated by finally masturbating again

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 10:47 PM       
I think I took a week vacation during that game :O
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 06:02 PM       
I did not realize there was a conditional move option. :O

This opens up a whole new realm of awesomeness!

I propose the bastard son of Christ and new supreme Satan is the one who can win with a conditional line of moves on the last half of the game.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 10:19 AM       
Yes, I just figured that out during my 960 game with Tadao.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 01:30 PM       
My tourny starts today
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 12:59 PM       
I just noticed that Chess 960 has it's own ranking. THANK GOD FOR THAT.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 02:05 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 08:31 PM       
Sometimes I feel like I'm pretty good a chess, then a knight takes my queen because I'm not paying attention.
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 08:34 PM       
You just caught me in a trap where either my rook goes or my bishop goes and you moved out of the way to put me in check instead of taking the bishop and putting me in check. :CONFUSED

Also, chess.com is the only reason I know Pub is still alive right now

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 08:38 PM       
SEE!
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 09:30 PM       
F*** chess I've been playing like crap today.
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 09:56 PM       
I just got caught in a Conditional Move loop in my game against shyandquietguy. That never happened before and IT FREAKED ME OUT

Mocker

Old Aug 13th, 2011, 09:58 PM       
I was doing a longer one for about five minutes straight until you logged on.
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 10:01 PM       
Don't you love it when you hit "submit move" at the very instant you realize that it was the shittest move ever?

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 10:39 PM       
OH, YOU MEAN EVERY MOVE I'VE EVER MADE?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 10:40 PM       
Anyone want to play Go?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 11:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Don't you love it when you hit "submit move" at the very instant you realize that it was the shittest move ever?
I fucking do that every time
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 12:10 AM       
I was giving Flagg a run for his money and then I suddenly did something extremely stupid

Also GW is too goddamn good and I just want to trounce that ******