Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 04:36 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 04:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
If you'll make paper windows for me, make tea, and wash my cuts, i'll be happy.
I like arts and crafts, boiling water is one of my specialties, strip down and get in the bath.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 04:47 PM       
Do you read books, are you happy to be ignored while i work?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 04:58 PM       
I've had a shitty day and now I feel like I need alcohol.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 04:59 PM       
Yes and yes. But I will never leave the U.S. as I get free money here for sitting on my ass.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 05:00 PM       
Kitsa! You say you don't want to be in an internet three way yet here you are. Stop playing hard to get
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 05:04 PM       
I'm not getting between you- you guys have at it. I'm just gonna sit here with my drink.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 05:06 PM       
Pfft, there is a whole ocean between us.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 05:12 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 05:13 PM       
Well, whatever.

I like whiskey that has that kind of slow-burn <3

Today I was at a burrito place and was going through the line, noncommittal polite, and the burrito guy was trying to mack on this chick behind me. She had on these really tight gray yoga pants with a thong, and they were like 2 sizes too small so her ass stuck way out. He got so busy flirting with her that he forgot what he was doing with us and our food sucked.

Then he forgot to give us forks and when I went back up to ask for some he just tossed them at me, literally tossed them at me. And the girl wasn't even interested in him, she was out of his league. Probably trying to see if she could get a free meal or something, I don't know, it was a pretty fakey giggle.

And then later my dog chewed off a corner of my couch.

Among other things.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 05:15 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 05:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
And then later my dog chewed off a corner of my couch.

Among other things.
Naughty!
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 05:18 PM       
Alcohol makes me feel boisterous and invincible!

:D
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 05:21 PM       
I intend to spend a great deal of the holidays drunk.

Good start, Kitsa!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 05:22 PM       
I think I'll drink some vodka. Yay a three way over the internet! Score!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 05:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
It is if your penis is Japanese
MY JAPANESE PENIS CHALLENGES YOUR JAPANESE PENIS TO A DUEL!
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 05:23 PM       
There is no three way

I'm too disabled for that shit and you should be too

unless it's really kinky that way
Fucking Finland
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 05:26 PM       
What should we do with the drunken sailor?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 05:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
MY JAPANESE PENIS CHALLENGES YOUR JAPANESE PENIS TO A DUEL!
Bring it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
There is no three way

I'm too disabled for that shit and you should be too

unless it's really kinky that way
It's hard tell if it's a moan of pain or pleasure.
Fucking Finland
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 05:27 PM       
That was always my favorite goal celebration tune in NHL 95, and it wasn't until yesterday when my friend told me that it's based on Irish drinking song
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 05:28 PM       
the best irish drinking song is fuck you I'm drunk

fuck you I'm drunk
fuck you I'm drunk
pour my beer down the sink
I've got more in the trunk
fuck you I'm drunk
fuck you I'm drunk
and I'm going to be drunk till the next time I'm drunk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS40XEyQXlc
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 05:30 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 05:31 PM       
ha hah haha
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 05:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Bring it!
FINE, SIR! THEY'LL FIGHT IN THE FAIR FIELDS OF SHRUB'S UTERUS

PICK THE TIME
Fucking Finland
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 05:49 PM       
way hay and up she rises