Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 03:29 PM       
WELL FUCK IF I'M GOING TO GET ANYTHING DONE TODAY

AGAIN

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 03:29 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 03:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
pub we just posted at the same time :o
Happens to me all day everyday.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
SO I RUINED ANOTHER PAGE BRAK

W/E

Näyttelijäbotti!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
WELL FUCK IF I'M GOING TO GET ANYTHING DONE TODAY

AGAIN
What is the matter, Mister S?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 03:32 PM       
Okay, I'm back

what's goin on
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 03:33 PM       
I AM IN A RUT THAT I HAVE NO MOTIVATION TO HOIST MYSELF OUT OF

I HAVE TO GIVE A PRESENTATION ON STUFF I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TALK ABOUT IN 11 DAYS AND IT'S FRANKLY SCARING THE SHIT OUT OF ME

IT'S BECOMING A HABIT TO DO POORLY ON TESTS I'M SPENDING UP TO FOUR DAYS PREPARING FOR

I AM GOING THROUGH THE HUGEST FUCKING CRUSH OF MY LIFE AND I'VE NEVER EVEN SPOKEN TO HER

A LOT OF THINGS ARE THE MATTER

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 03:34 PM       
That sucks

What's the presentation on
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 03:34 PM       
YOU'RE THE SON OF THE BIGGEST NAZI SUPPORTER IN BRITAIN AND YOU DECIDE TO DRESS UP A COUPLE OF HOOKERS AS NAZI OFFICERS, HAVE SEX WITH THEM, WHILE PICTURES ARE TAKEN AND WHEN SAID PICTURES ARE LEAKED YOU EXPECT THE ISSUE TO BLOW OVER?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 03:35 PM       
Quote:
I AM IN A RUT THAT I HAVE NO MOTIVATION TO HOIST MYSELF OUT OF

I HAVE TO GIVE A PRESENTATION ON STUFF I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TALK ABOUT IN 11 DAYS AND IT'S FRANKLY SCARING THE SHIT OUT OF ME

IT'S BECOMING A HABIT TO DO POORLY ON TESTS I'M SPENDING UP TO FOUR DAYS PREPARING FOR

I AM GOING THROUGH THE HUGEST FUCKING CRUSH OF MY LIFE AND I'VE NEVER EVEN SPOKEN TO HER

A LOT OF THINGS ARE THE MATTER
What A Wanker.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 03:35 PM       
Also, the test thing is test anxiety, I've never had it but apparently they're training tutors and shit to help students who struggle with it
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 03:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
What's the presentation on
It's materials engineering related. So basically any sources I can find about the subject range from basic common knowledge to ridiculously advanced dissertations and almost nothing in between.

But I've panicked less since I finally did find some scholarly sources that I can understand. The whole talking in front of 40 people about something I may or may not give completely wrong information about is already creating a lump in my stomach

Old Apr 7th, 2008, 03:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
What A Wanker.
I'M IN A CRAZY ENOUGH MOOD TO PICK UP MY PHONE AND DIAL 13 NUMBERS SO I'D WATCH IT

Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 03:42 PM       
Ah, well, fuck

If it had to do with history, english, or any form of mythology I'd hook you up but you're on your own with science
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 03:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Also, the test thing is test anxiety, I've never had it but apparently they're training tutors and shit to help students who struggle with it
This sounds spot on but it must be an entirely new development. On Friday I read through an entire test without instantly knowing how to solve any of the problems. I went into panic mode until I forced myself to calm down and focus.

Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 03:44 PM       
Do you have to give this presentation to people who already know a lot about the subject, or just some other students? 'Cause if the audience doesn't know more about the subject than you did when you first started researching it, then you can just throw huge amounts of information at them and they won't know if it's right or not.
He speaks truth!
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 03:44 PM       
PAGE 1457 SERIOUS HOMO DISCUSSION

Old Apr 7th, 2008, 03:45 PM       
Well yeah since I'm in an engineering class containing only students who are majoring in engineering so yeah I'd say so

Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 03:45 PM       
My friend's dealing with that anxiety stuff right now in Cal State Fullerton, I'm coaching him on studying the shit out of it weeks beforehand and the day before and on the test just doing something totally relaxing
Feel the guilt
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 03:46 PM       
Fuck.
He speaks truth!
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 03:47 PM       
He's not doing that great though, he can't actually relax unless he mentally decides "Fuck it" on those two days
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 03:47 PM       
Quote:
I'M IN A CRAZY ENOUGH MOOD TO PICK UP MY PHONE AND DIAL 13 NUMBERS SO I'D WATCH IT
lol that shut you up but good :o

Feel the guilt
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 03:49 PM       
It's very difficult to force yourself into a "fuck it" mentality. I'd know, because theoretically, I know I'm getting through into next year no matter what my grades are the rest of the year, but I still can't force myself not to care. It sucks.
He speaks truth!
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 03:49 PM       
Now, what's the presentation gonna be about, how long is it, etc

In my experience, the key to essay tests and involved presentations is finding a springboard straight into and through the material
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 03:50 PM       
What's been going on lately is that I've got the material down pat, then in the test taking situation it pretty much disappears from my brain until 20 minutes after the test and I'm like "well fuck "

I have been stressed out these last few months though. I need summer