Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 12:33 PM       

oh.

A mayor in a town near here just died suddenly. He was small-town famous for threatening some other guy with a gun at a city council meeting.

Some guys just go Draconian.

Last edited by Kitsa : Apr 16th, 2010 at 12:54 PM. Reason: fucking pagebrak
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 12:48 PM       
I just bought a pair of leather trousers. Damn am I excited!
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 12:50 PM       
Lube up and slip those bad boys on! :O
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 12:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
I just bought a pair of leather trousers. Damn am I excited!
In hono(u)r of the departed Mr McLaren?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 01:18 PM       
har har
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 01:23 PM       
hey guys don't forget to check out the meteor shower this week in constellation lyra

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 01:27 PM       
Ahhh, so that's why the sky was on fire last night.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 01:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post

Dead

Fuck yeah!

YEEEEEEEEAH YOU SMUG SONUVABITCH, Y'AIN'T GOING TO HELL, BUT I'M GLAD TO SEE YOU ROT
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 01:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
hey guys don't forget to check out the meteor shower this week in constellation lyra
Every time we get a good meteor shower, it clouds over.
You may already be there.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 01:52 PM       
FUCK YOU ELX! I WATCHED DAY OF THE TRIFFIDS, YOU JUST WANT AMERICA TO GO BLIND AND GET EATEN ALIVE

I BET YOU ALREADY BOUGHT SAM A ONE-WAY TICKET OUT OF HERE
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 02:27 PM       
Gates is going to hell for sure.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 03:41 PM       
Day of the Triffids bugged me out real bad when I watched it.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 03:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
it's ok, i went outside and the urge is gone again.
oh well La-dee-DAH mistuh FANCY PANTS; some of use have just moved to a new state and been unemployed for five months AND CAN'T AFFORD TO GO OUT DRINKING WITH THEIR FRIENDS OR EVEN WASTE GAS BY DRIVING ANYWHERE IF IT WASN'T CRITICALLY IMPORTANT

I've still got two weeks before my new jobs start AM SAD AND JEALOUS NOW
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 03:59 PM       
Hey America, what is this where the Canadian Dollar is worth a tiny bit more than yours? How are you supposed to be number one with that noise? Come on! Get your act together.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 04:28 PM       
We're not as fucked as the Euro is if Greece finally falls apart and defaults on everything

Funny thing, I specifically remember when the Euro was relatively new and Greece wanted in, and everyone was all like "uuuuuuuuuuh, your economy kind of sucks; that could bite us in the ass" and Greece was all like "Aw, you crazy guys! Quit joking around!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 04:31 PM       
Canada is just trying to entice us, same way that a whore with herpes gets a tit job and strips. You know it's worth something but at what cost man!
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 04:36 PM       
As long as Canada picks up the slack of our godless excuse of an economy (but Newsweek was just congratulating us on our miracle turnaround! oooh! I feel secure now!), we North Americans can still revel in our superiority to South America despite Mexico constantly ruining our reputation
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 04:44 PM       
Mexico is the older brother with a G.E.D that's constantly going in and out of prison, the US is the smart, spoiled, and mouthy youngest son who dropped out of college to work at his dad's company and get completely bombed in his spare time, while Canada is the responsible middle child who got himself a steady, respectable, unimpressive job and is pretty easygoing despite the fact that everyone takes him for granted and treats him like shit
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 04:47 PM       
South America, of course, is the group of families living in a trailer park a few miles away
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 05:16 PM       
You may already be there.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 06:31 PM       
hey company I do menial labor for where the exact fuck is my paycheck
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 06:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
South America, of course, is the group of families living in a trailer park a few miles away
And just like in every trailer park you'll find a meth lab, so too does Rio exist in South America.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 01:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
hey company I do menial labor for where the exact fuck is my paycheck
Direct deposit is wonderful.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 05:11 AM       
I can't even find this fucking constellation and I've been looking for two nights.

Hey Pub, I've got a jar with some New Zealish coins in; I'd send them to you but the coins probably wouldn't cover the cost of post.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 10:16 AM       
I don't know if its currently visible in the lower hemisphere.