Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 11:02 AM        Jewelry for women
Is like the hardest thing to buy. I want to get her something nice for her birthday coming up and she showed me something she liked. It was a while ago though and I've since replaced that info with something else.

Thinking about getting her a ring with her birthstone in it which is a pearl/moonstone but I'm worried she might turn into a clafable.

Also debating on getting her a ring with her birthstone and then our daughters birthstone in it too.

Suggestions?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 11:09 AM       
Cum on her neck.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 11:23 AM       
what would I do for your wedding gift then?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 05:21 PM       
http://www.etsy.com/search/handmade?...hstone+stamped
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 05:28 PM       
I got something nice from MLE on Estsy.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 06:24 PM       
a fibonacci whosiewhatsit, as I recall
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 06:38 PM       
http://www.etsy.com/transaction/21711011
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 09:17 PM       
Etsy is awesome when it comes to jewelry and purses. They have everything.

This be nice
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 09:24 PM       
..i could do without the hand holding it, though
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 10:31 PM       
Horrible manicure an added bonus
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 11:45 PM       
I didn't get anything nice from MLE on etsy.......yet
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 08:29 AM       
Silver is classier than gold.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 10:06 AM       
White gold looks like silver and doesn't tarnish.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 10:31 AM       
I usually just ask the jeweller if I need help. Just be like, show me some (necklaces / braclets / earrings) that are great for (occassions / everyday wear / a blowjob in return)

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 11:13 AM       
i thought this was going to be a spammer thread
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 01:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
i thought this was going to be a spammer thread
Thought this too until I saw that 10k posted it
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 02:06 PM       
Chrome plated is where it's at. She'll never know the difference because most women are too stupid to understand things that aren't dishes.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 02:13 PM       
I forgot because my girlfriend is hella gangster.

I was going to get her a ring box then put it on top of a bigger box. When she opens the top of the big box it would act as a peephole into the larger box. Then when she opens up the larger box it would be something stupid like the wwe hardcore title.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 04:50 PM       
Think about whether she'd want new and modern, or an older piece. I prefer antique or second hand stuff, because it tends to be more ornate. Newer stuff has smoother lines usually, more like a streamlined futuristic kettle.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 07:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
Chrome plated is where it's at. She'll never know the difference because most women are too stupid to understand things that aren't dishes.
That is offensive and misogynistic.

Therefor I approve of it
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 09:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post

I was going to get her a ring box then put it on top of a bigger box. When she opens the top of the big box it would act as a peephole into the larger box. Then when she opens up the larger box it would be something stupid like the wwe hardcore title.
hahahaha
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 12:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 03:35 AM       
Quote:
then the answer is clear

fat gold chain thats really heavy
also a fat heavy gold pendant on the end of it can help
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 12:26 AM       
A civilized society built on thousands of years of cultural evolution and we still love shineys. Who needs something awesome like a nicer vacation.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 03:41 AM       
a fat diamond in the middle of the fat gold pendant would be hella spruce

maybe even get some spruce in there