Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2008, 07:06 PM       
Holy fuck.

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2008, 11:13 AM       
Who wants to play when today?
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2008, 06:25 PM       
I heard this game wasn't that violent:

http://www.nbc.com/Late_Night_with_C...eo/#mea=247693
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2008, 07:32 PM       
I heard you should go back to the mario kart thread.

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 4th, 2008, 08:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post

it has no poping heads, but in the end is more viceral and gruesome you can shoot people in the knees and watch them crawl triying to escape. sometimes even when you think they are dead some stil are alive and move their eyes(waiting for the killing blow).

since the graphics are more realistic it looks more violent.

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old May 4th, 2008, 10:04 PM       
So yall wanna play in like 30 minssss? Cause I do
The Wolf
Old May 4th, 2008, 10:08 PM       
NOT WITH YOU, NO

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2008, 10:11 PM       
I'll be on in a sec.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old May 4th, 2008, 10:12 PM       
MAN ILL PLAY WITH MYSELF THEN AND WITH MYSELF I MEAN WITH MYSELF
Role Assigner
Old May 5th, 2008, 01:07 AM       
You missed out, ZOMBOID.

Fathom an' I were mothe* fuc*'n RUTHLESS

Maybe next time you can come gang bang with us, bruh
The Wolf
Old May 5th, 2008, 01:49 AM       
I'm not at my place anyway. I'm back home which means I don't have it connected to the internet. Plus, my sister brought back my 360 from the city and it red ringed

I told her that it was fine before that so I'm using hers with my hard drive now . I'm gonna call microsoft tomorrow and get it sent off as soon as I can. I guess it happened at a good time though because I'm leaving for work next week anyway.

The Wolf
Old May 5th, 2008, 02:47 AM       
You know that scene in Twins where Arnold tilts the car on it's side and drives like that for a few seconds? I just did that with this chick, with her car, while on a date and she was like GEEZ LOUISE!!! and the game told me that if I wreck her car, the date will be over. So we went bowling and on the way back to her car, I pushed over and killed a cop, which ended the date

I GUESS CHICKS IN THIS GAME ARE REAL GIRLY GIRLS

Edit: While driving her home from the date, I did a barrel roll with her car after clipping a street light at high speed

Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2008, 10:45 AM       
I missed out on the request to play last night as well.

Working on some of the achievements and side stuff now that the story is over (71% now) but should be online for a game tonight after work. Haven't even taken it online yet.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 5th, 2008, 11:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
You know that scene in Twins where Arnold tilts the car on it's side and drives like that for a few seconds? I just did that with this chick, with her car, while on a date and she was like GEEZ LOUISE!!! and the game told me that if I wreck her car, the date will be over. So we went bowling and on the way back to her car, I pushed over and killed a cop, which ended the date

I GUESS CHICKS IN THIS GAME ARE REAL GIRLY GIRLS

Edit: While driving her home from the date, I did a barrel roll with her car after clipping a street light at high speed

lol
Spoilers!

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 5th, 2008, 03:38 PM       
I sent mine in today. I was pulling some sick shit in that fire engine.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 5th, 2008, 03:58 PM       
I have some serious grocery shopping that I need to do but I might be down for an action packed adrenaline filled session of GTA.
Role Assigner
Old May 5th, 2008, 04:09 PM       
Man you were cracking my ass up when you were driving that damn fire truck. I can't believe we pulled some Speed shit like that. You went into beast mode, bruh.

Also, get a damn mic man! They are like 15 bucks!

Imma prolly get on again tonight around 8/9 central standard fellas. So don't hesitate to send me a message or friend invite.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 5th, 2008, 04:13 PM       
"We're going to jump it!"

I need a mic. Maybe I'll find a used one. Was the other guy following us when we went flying on the overpass? I think he fell off, 'cause he didn't make it to the other side.
Role Assigner
Old May 5th, 2008, 04:18 PM       
I dunno what he was doing. I just remember he was shooting at you from the middle of the street at one point, so of course I waxed that ass by hitting him at 'bout 70mph.

Christ that never gets old.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 5th, 2008, 04:24 PM       
Deathmatch was pretty good, too, aside from the fact that I haven't mastered jumping out of the way of cars yet.
Role Assigner
Old May 5th, 2008, 04:31 PM       
Yeah it is pretty fun. If you dodge the car then you have the upper hand (assuming they hit a wall/object), cause then you can just gat them right there.

We did rather well for being a two man team, but you needa get a mic.

I wanted to try Cops N Robbers, but the host wouldn't make the teams even. 2 v 8 is kind of lame.

When will you get yer shit back?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 5th, 2008, 05:19 PM       
Few days, it seems, as the repair center is only about an hour away in Texas. Maybe they'll include a mic. I can hope.

They also offered to repair any games the error may have scratched.

The bullshit about the whole thing is that, if I had taken the thing apart, it could've been fixed in minutes. But my family wants to milk every last second of that warranty. Not that I can really blame them, but, you know. I like to show off my technical chops.

By the way; my dogs ate my last mic and the one before it and if they do it again, I'm punting them out the window.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 5th, 2008, 06:13 PM       
Put the mic in a drawer or some shit. Or kill your dogs.
The Wolf
Old May 5th, 2008, 07:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
lol
Spoilers!
Yeah, I figured that. They hint at it pretty strongly.

Beloved Cunt
Old May 5th, 2008, 10:41 PM       
I played, I waited, no one came to play with me.