Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2011, 07:49 AM       

DAMN HAP JAX

MY MORTAL KOMBAT(S)
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2011, 04:18 PM       
is it normal for women to never stop talking about shit you don't give a damn about?

fuck.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2011, 04:47 PM       
Preaching to the choir.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2011, 05:18 PM       
also, the sky is blue amirite guys? lol
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2011, 05:59 PM       
I'm horrible at flirting because i hate talking about stupid shit
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 23rd, 2011, 06:47 PM       
find someone that doesn't talk about stupid shit
BANNED

Old Jan 23rd, 2011, 08:11 PM       
Dear ugly face,
Shut up

With sincerity,
BANNED

Old Jan 23rd, 2011, 08:19 PM       
now i wish i wouldn't have edited my initial post so i wouldn't look like a jerk

Quote:
also, the sky is blue amirite guys? lol
AND YOURE HIDEOUS AMIRITEGUYZ LOLZ
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 02:05 AM       
The kettle is black, I know!
BANNED

Old Jan 24th, 2011, 02:55 AM       

Every beast is tended with blows.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 03:32 AM       
Let's make love.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 07:07 PM       
kahl, I read that as:

Dear ugly face,
Shut up

With sincerity,
Banned

Mr. Bacon is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 03:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Let's make love.

yuck.
BANNED

Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 01:18 PM       
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 02:19 AM       
I've been fairly irritable lately, with having constant vertigo for about three weeks now. Thus, I've been dreading when the girlfriend texts/IMs, because it's usually complaining about something in her day, and I feel bad for having a low tolerance for that right now.
tl;dr Jesus Christ, doctors, fix me already!
NatRatBat is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 10:24 PM       
I was at a sleepover at my friends house(I was in hike school at the time) and she thought it would be a good idea to call some guys over. So she calls them and like 4 guys come over, I was having a good time flirting but not really into it TOO much. So we all got a little drunk and then 2 of the dudes go off to the bathroom together and when they come out they leave kind of fast. I was kind of weirded/grossed out but whatever.
So she and I share the bed and the guys were supposed to sleep on the floor. It took a while to fall asleep because I was nervous about sleeping in the same room as some guys. After a little while I wake up to the bed shaking pretty hard and I look over and she was boning both of them! I fell off the bed and scooted away. As hard as I try I don't think I'll ever get the sounds of the bed bouncing and the grunting and moaning out of my head.
I know it wasn't really a sex story where I starred but It's the most memorable one I know.
KingArthur: Well, what's that then?
Black Knight: I've had worse.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 02:04 AM       
Wait, you were in the bed with her, and you still got rejected?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 05:06 AM       
It sounds like you're lucky you didn't just get caught up and raped for the hell of it.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Feb 8th, 2011, 01:12 PM       
Like one of those cartoon fight clouds
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Feb 8th, 2011, 03:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatRatBat View Post
I know it wasn't really a sex story where I starred but It's the most memorable one I know.
Virgin.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 9th, 2011, 02:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
Like one of those cartoon fight clouds
I'm sure that can happen.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 04:15 PM       
My relationship with my girlfriend seems to be getting kind of stale lately.
I've been crabby lately, since I've been sick for a month straight, and have been kind of wanting to be left alone in general. These are those stages where it's best to let me make the contact. But my girlfriend is the type to text me all day, which has lately been nothing but complaining about parents, school, work, etc.
She hasn't really made an effort to make friends to hang out with outside of school, so she tags along with me and my friends every time, and makes me feel guilty when I want to be alone, or alone with them. Combine this with being the only person she vents to, and it's making me feel kind of smothered lately.
It feels awful, since I love her, and it feels great just to have her in my arms, but I've been avoiding her on facebook, and kind of loathing when she texts me.
Not to mention being sick has really cut down my libido by a lot, so I think that's been frustrating her even more.

Also, I didn't feel like making a whole new thread about this.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 04:33 PM       
Ecstasy was first used to repair relationships before it gets really bad. If you can get it up, the 8 hours fuck fest is awesome.
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 06:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
My relationship with my girlfriend seems to be getting kind of stale lately.
I've been crabby lately, since I've been sick for a month straight, and have been kind of wanting to be left alone in general. These are those stages where it's best to let me make the contact. But my girlfriend is the type to text me all day, which has lately been nothing but complaining about parents, school, work, etc.
She hasn't really made an effort to make friends to hang out with outside of school, so she tags along with me and my friends every time, and makes me feel guilty when I want to be alone, or alone with them. Combine this with being the only person she vents to, and it's making me feel kind of smothered lately.
It feels awful, since I love her, and it feels great just to have her in my arms, but I've been avoiding her on facebook, and kind of loathing when she texts me.
Not to mention being sick has really cut down my libido by a lot, so I think that's been frustrating her even more.

Also, I didn't feel like making a whole new thread about this.

Tell her that in a nicer way.