Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 10:55 AM       
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 10:25 AM       

I like this last one because it's a typical conversation one would hear in many an establishemnt:

"Well, fuck you cunt."
"Yeah, mate, well fuck you too cunt"
"Nah mate, fuck you cunt, I'll fucking kill you cunt"
"Yeah, nah you're a cunt mate. Fuck you."
"Yeah, nah I'm just messing with you mate."
"Fuck you mate."

So it seems Hobart has the best Graff scene in the world :/ Some of you mungs are from NY for chrissake.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Aug 5th, 2010, 01:55 AM       
Is that the Pringles guy at the bottom of the second one?
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 11:44 AM       
Maybe it is mean tot be, but I think it might be Ray Martin.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 04:28 PM       
I went to take pics but the art was scrubbed off the wall.
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 11:41 AM       

My first throw-up

Actually rather embarrassing.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 14th, 2010, 03:13 PM       
If it was cleaner it would pop.
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 07:42 AM       
Yeah, you can see I fucked up and went over it again, for starters. I went too quickly and the distance my hand was from the wall fluctuated as a result. Among other things...

Thankfully I've seen worse.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 12:10 PM       
i'm reporting this thread for crime
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 12:50 PM       
I'm reporting you for being A BIG SQUARE!
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 08:26 PM       
I'm reporting Zhuk for not coloring within the lines.
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 05:31 AM       
I lined inside the colouring, rather than coloured outside the lines. Jesus.
Old Sep 10th, 2010, 11:41 AM       

Second looks more simple and slightly better. Friday night is bad for this sort of thing because people are still awake at 1 am, cars feel the need to honk at you as they drive past, and then kids ask you for sex on the way home.

Was going for more letters but ran out of orange

Also, here is one I did when I was about 16, and it's still up:

Side A

Side B
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2010, 07:19 PM       
hahaha ok that i approve of
Lethal fresco
Blasted Child is probably a spambot
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 07:11 AM       
I want to try Yoga Flame
Old Oct 4th, 2010, 05:08 AM       

Found those in a sewer.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 4th, 2010, 05:15 AM       
I like!
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 08:28 AM       

Those are some collectors edition paint cans that I've picked up over the years. They're not worth anything drastic, but they look cool. Front and Back. Represent.

Forum Virgin
Galactica G is probably a spambot
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 05:17 AM       
I HEART this thread. loads of stunning stuff.
Have you seen 'Exit through the gift shop'?, its the Banksy film about street art as seen by Guetta. It features Shepard Fairey (Obey) and Space Invader and many more. Truly inspirational. Especially when they set up some 'art' in Disneyland that stops the runaway train ride.
I will try and post some of the awesome stuff that appears around Brighton, some of the most sublime stuff goes up here.
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 08:40 AM       
Yeah, I really liked Exit Through the Gift Shop. I saw Banksy stuff when I visited Bristol and I've liked him ever since. Show me Brighton!
Old Nov 4th, 2010, 08:12 AM       
So I did some more, surprisingly better stuff on a skate park near where I live a few nights ago. Last night it was done over by this:

which is vastly superior and a real kick in the teeth

But still cool.

Here's another new one from the slums of Hobart Town:

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 4th, 2010, 01:20 PM       
There is a guy in my area who is obsessed with chickens and ninjas. Heres is pictures of his chickens. http://www.flickr.com/photos/goldent...n/photostream/

Old Nov 5th, 2010, 10:52 AM       
Wow, that's a cool style, I like that. Respect to him.
Old Nov 12th, 2010, 09:20 AM       
Trying harder.

Happy with most of it except the k and the dot of the i.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Nov 12th, 2010, 11:15 AM       
is your tag pronounced twink?