Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Jun 25th, 2003, 06:14 PM        Last Comic Standing
I find myself adhered to the TV whenever this show comes on. I'm not typically crazy about reality shows, but I'm a huge whore for the comedian element. And as one would expect, some of the worst have advanced - leaving the audience with the burning question of "who the fuck picks these people?"
The worst part about it is that they only show their bits in 20-second clips. Not long enough for the viewers to gain a true affinity for the routine's hilarity or lack thereof.

I've seen that Vietnamese guy perform here in San Diego. He was a funny sumbitch... Had the whole crowd in stitches. I'm rooting for him and the fat guy.
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2003, 07:40 PM       
The fat guy is the only funny one. I hate that chick with the weird, spiky hair, though. "It's nice to be in Las Vegas and cha cha cha". What the fuck was that?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OK
Black Flag is probably a spambot
Old Jun 26th, 2003, 02:04 PM       
They eliminated Eddy Pepitone, though.

What's the fucking point, now?
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jun 26th, 2003, 02:10 PM       
I didn't see the Vietnamese guy preform... but of the ones I saw the fat guy was the funniest.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 01:53 AM       
You know what? I think I remember Rich Vos on Comedy Central Presents.

Judging from that, and the fact that the winner gets his/her own special on Comedy Central, logic dictates that this is really outdated.

I hope I'm wrong.

Old Jul 15th, 2003, 10:15 PM       
Well, Dave Mordal is out. He was actually the only other funny one besides Ralphie, and an audience composed of cunts thought he wasn't.

I hate this show now.

crash0814 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 15th, 2003, 11:17 PM       
I liked Rob Cantrell, but apparently 85% of the audience didn't.
Old Jul 15th, 2003, 11:46 PM       
Rob was the one I never remembered. Therefore, not important enough. :/

But I liked Dave. Sean and Tere sucked, so I'm glad they're gone. I already stated my theory that Rich Vos will win, even though I don't like him. I don't know much about Geoff either. Dat's not that funny, but that's my opinion. Cory and Tess both suck, and Ralphie is who I'm rooting for now. :/

Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Jul 16th, 2003, 12:13 AM       
Rob Cantrell was my favorite

I fucking hate Ralphie. I don't think he's funny at all.

Rich Vos is on Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn a lot. He's only kind of funny. :/
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid
Old Jul 16th, 2003, 01:15 AM       
Sean was dumb. I hate Ralphie and Tess. Rich and Tere are/was ok. Geoff is characterless. Corey is funny, but a major bitch. Rob was probably the best fit for my sense of humor, but I think Dave was funnier overall. Dat is funny, but in no way better than Dave. I loved Rob though.

"And they will mate the frogs and the monkeys, and they will be called fronkeys."

Anyone who's that random deserves a Comedy Central special, if you ask me.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jul 16th, 2003, 05:05 PM       
i hate people that use 'random' as an adjective
Old Jul 22nd, 2003, 10:44 PM       
Geoff Brown is gone now.

Good, fuck him. His act was painfully unfunny.

And I'm actually getting annoyed by Dat Phan. He's overflowing the show with spiritual bullshit.

Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Jul 22nd, 2003, 11:25 PM       
yeah he keeps talking about his eastern philosiphy in his interview, and it makes it sound like hes going to war...

Professor Cool is probably a spambot
Old Jul 23rd, 2003, 03:24 AM       
I feel there is no use to watch it anymore now dave is gone. The fat guy is gonna win.
OK
Black Flag is probably a spambot
Old Jul 23rd, 2003, 04:19 AM       
There has been no point in watching it since they decided not to put eddie pepitone in the house.
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 12:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
i hate people that use 'random' as an adjective
Uh...that's the only way you can use it.
Old Aug 2nd, 2003, 10:58 PM       
"Let's choose stuff at random". Moron.

Anyway, they all did their 5-minute stand-up. Next Tuesday is the finale, which is two hours long. TWO FUCKING HOURS. What the hell they'll do with two hours is totally beyond me. They all did their last stand up last week, right? Every voted, right? Does this mean they'll announce the winner at the beginning of the show and make him/her do 115 minutes of impromptu stand-up? It's the only thing I can think of.

Anyway, based on the everyone's performance, I actually found Cory Kahaney's the funniest (which surprised me because she wasn't funny at all before). Rich Vos was good to. He kind of has Dave Mordal's style. Tess was awful, and that conceited bitch should not win under any circumstances. Dat Phan focuses too much on his mother. He's kind of like Margaret Cho (and I fucking despise Margaret Cho). And finally, Ralphie May went political and sucked at it.

So, at this point........:/

Old Aug 2nd, 2003, 11:45 PM       
As for the 2-hour special, Jay Morh surprises us and that the 2 finalist have to do a physical challange and Ralphie will die on stage while Rich Vos gives us tips on ironing while Buddy Hacket's ghost spooks everyone and make Tess flip her wig. Did i mention that the punk girl was actually an old woman. And then Dave mordal returns and accidently crashes into Peter Gallager. That's when we find out Denis Leary and Lenny Clark are behind this and that this was just another Project Searchlight episode. Colin Quinn will cry, and this will go down as the greatest thing on television EVER.

Unless it's all gonna be recap of all the episodes , only 15 minutes of it will be new stuff. In which that case it will suck, but im hoping for the later to happen.

Dat Phan or Ralphie will win because they said they "Support the troops", and the audience loves that.
Daphne is probably a spambot
Old Aug 4th, 2003, 01:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim
And finally, Ralphie May went political and sucked at it. So, at this point........:/
I couldn't agree more, I was disgusted with his set last week. It was racist and even worse it was unfunny. I like Margaret Cho, so maybe that's why I liked Dat Phan . I liked his set and Cory's the best.
Old Aug 5th, 2003, 09:47 PM       
Well, Dat Phan won.

Fuck Last Comic Standing. Nine weeks of my life GONE

Old Aug 5th, 2003, 10:22 PM       
give him a break he sleeps under a desk.