Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 15th, 2012, 04:42 AM       
lol

unfortnately i think you might have to but im not sure. might want to look it up
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old May 15th, 2012, 05:08 AM       
i had to ctrl+alt+del it was dead. i am finally playing it now after 2 hours hooray
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 15th, 2012, 05:09 AM       
yea try again i just did it and it worked fine

whats your battletag?
BANNED

Old May 15th, 2012, 05:49 AM       
holy shit i like this game so far

already got a rare weapon
BANNED

Old May 15th, 2012, 02:48 PM       
will an online game ever have a successful launch where i spend more time playing it with other people than waiting to log on.

fuck
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old May 15th, 2012, 03:16 PM       
Europe has the same Server-problems than you guys...I was playing from work ealier today and everything was fine but now it´s 2100 here and everone and their granny are is trying to log in...

I wonder why Blizzard does these things, I mean they know how much capacity they have and how much they need, I guess they´re happy to sell their games right now, everything else comes later...
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old May 15th, 2012, 03:23 PM       
i haven't been able to get ingame today, but i did get to the character screen for a minute and had an awesome time customizing the banner sitting in the background :o then i got booted.
BANNED

Old May 15th, 2012, 03:34 PM       
lol. i played for a bit earlier then tried to get in a game with a friend, and everything went to shit.

its cuz they know in a couple of weeks not as mny ppl will be playing/logging in at once so they try to save money by having servers for then rather than now
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 15th, 2012, 09:57 PM       
Who's nothing?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 15th, 2012, 11:59 PM       
Thats Khal
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2012, 12:03 AM       
This error 3003 is bullshit
BANNED

Old May 16th, 2012, 09:32 PM       
all the errors i get involve 3's

COINCIDENCE?
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old May 17th, 2012, 01:17 PM       
GREATEST. GAME. EVER.

The real fun starts in Nightmare.
BANNED

Old May 17th, 2012, 04:43 PM       
the real fun starts when you can actually play your character!
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old May 17th, 2012, 06:41 PM       
Finished it on Normal today. Great stuff. On to another Character in Coop.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2012, 06:54 PM       
Just bought it. Was gonna play it with frenz.
Resident Chimp
Old May 17th, 2012, 07:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
the real fun starts when you can actually play your character!
When the servers are down, that's Blizzard reminding you to go outside.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2012, 09:47 PM       
My god this is completely unsatisfying
BANNED

Old May 18th, 2012, 02:57 AM       
how come blizzard wants me to go out at one in the morning
SKATASTIC
Old May 18th, 2012, 03:12 AM       
HOW DARE THEY
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 18th, 2012, 03:22 AM       
My Battle.net thingiemafucker is Saddio#1699.
Resident Chimp
Old May 18th, 2012, 02:18 PM       
People who put up auctions with no buy-out are useless fucks.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 18th, 2012, 03:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
how come blizzard wants me to go out at one in the morning
They want you turning ticks to pay for expansions.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 18th, 2012, 05:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp View Post
People who put up auctions with no buy-out are useless fucks.
I have so many dollars now, I don't know what to do with them. The auctions make mad bank, son. Can't wait to see if I can get real (fractions of) dollars for all this essence stuff I've been stockpiling.
BANNED

Old May 18th, 2012, 05:11 PM       
can you make a living off of this game

thats what i want to know