Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 12:37 PM       
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 12:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I just got blinded by a portly fellow and now I think he's dancing like Rick Astley at me.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 12:49 PM       
The modern rick roll
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 12:54 PM       
who am i looking at, here?

who will i be dreaming about tonight?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 12:58 PM       
IT'S A SECRET
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 12:59 PM       
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 02:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I would have been on last night red pickling Babs but he sent me a "Why can't you love me" PM and then told on me. Now I can't blindly red pickle people I hate anymore or I will be banned.
Same goes for anybody else on the forums. Stalking people with red pickles is not gonna happen.

And speaking of being banned, since more thread derailment attempts were made, I regret to inform you all that Womti will not be joining in the conversations on these forums for at least 3 months.

Please try to find a way to carry on.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 02:38 PM       
You may already be there.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 02:47 PM       
8/31/2011 - Womti, Never Forget*

*To search the dumpsters behind the bagel shop.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 02:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
Same goes for anybody else on the forums. Stalking people with red pickles is not gonna happen.

And speaking of being banned, since more thread derailment attempts were made, I regret to inform you all that Womti will not be joining in the conversations on these forums for at least 3 months.

At least I got to blindly red pickle you and put you in the red for a couple of days. I'm fair and balanced about my dickyness.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 03:35 PM       
Womti
Looks to the screen
Reflections of the face that pains his memories
Some crappy some bad
Thinking of childish pranks that got him banned
He lived happliy forever in his fantasies
But somehow missed out on his pickles so green
And we'll try the best that we can
To CAAAAAAARRRRRY ON!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 03:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Big Pete and Little Pete were actually the same person. The show is about a boy struggling to come to terms with adolescence and growing out of childhood. His personality traits are split into two people, Little Pete, who represents his childhood, and Big Pete, who represents growing up. Throughout each episode, Big Pete articulately and rationally narrates the world of the show as seen through the eyes of Little Pete, whose imagination is represented by the surreal elements of the show (e.g. mom's plate picking up radio stations, the ice cream man). Little Pete doesn't want to grow up, and he has his own idealized yet innocent vision of what it means to be an adult, as represented by his independence, and the tattoos on his arms and shoulder, which are actually imaginary.

Artie is actually Pete's imaginary friend that Little Pete eventually has to say goodbye to; the fact that both Petes see him confirms that they are indeed the same person. Each episode shows Little Pete taking on some aspect of childhood, living the simple life of a kid as Big Pete tries to come to terms with his coming of age. The two are constantly at odds as Big Pete tries to grow up while Little Pete fights with Big Pete trying to keep him on the same level of childhood that he sees the world in.
what
NO
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 04:21 PM       
Next you'll tell me the bus driver was never really stuck at the red light. I don't want to know, internet! I don't want to know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
OH NO I HOPE MY GORLFRIEND DOESNT READ THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN A "PICKLE" - GRAPHICAL REPRESANTATION OF MESSAGEBOARD "REPUTATION' ON THE I-MOCKERY-DOT-COM FORUM SYSTEM
DELIVERED BY YOUR PENIS
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 04:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post

I am going to blindly green pickle this. Plus I now have 3 months to write more "ha ha you're a homeless fuckwad" jokes
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 04:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Womti
Looks to the screen
Reflections of the face that pains his memories
Some crappy some bad
Thinking of childish pranks that got him banned
He lived happliy forever in his fantasies
But somehow missed out on his pickles so green
And we'll try the best that we can
To CAAAAAAARRRRRY ON!
Womti's banned away
Womti's banned away
Womti's banned away babeeeeeee
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 05:13 PM       
:salute
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 05:20 PM       
But without Womti, Pent won't have the balls to stand up to anyone here.
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 08:01 PM       
Maybe Don Carlson, clay animator and possible grand dragon will come back and fill in for womti for a few months.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 09:48 PM       
Well if Portland animator Don Carlson is nearby, I'm not so sure Womti will be able to return, if you catch my drift.

If you don't catch my drift, I'm saying that Pram Maven will likely skin and murder Womti. In that order.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 09:55 PM       
And Don Carlson, the animator from Portland, will tuck Womti's penis skin between his legs as he prances around in front of his victim
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 11:16 PM       
I can't believe you guys are such assholes. <3
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 03:03 AM       
Speaking of poverty; I'm just checking in here from the State Library, since my internet is down for the time being.

Things that have happened: Not a lot.

Oh, I did finally do it with a Lesbian Roller Derby girl. They call me 'The Remedy' (can cure any queerness) now. She chained me up and beat me, but I didn't mind it. My only problem now is how to get her out of my flat and stop eating my food.

See you next month for an update that nobody cares about!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 03:07 AM       
OH ZHUKOV, WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 03:10 AM       
I WANNA FUCK A LESBIAN

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 03:11 AM       
I JUST WANNA FUCK