Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 03:37 PM       
I couldn't get into the show after 3 episodes of trying, but I say if adults wanna watch ponies, cool for them. I watch adventure time and I'm an adult.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 03:39 PM       
adventure time is rad as fuck
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 03:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
adventure time is rad as fuck
UNTIL THEY RUINED IT
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 03:42 PM       
uh oh that doesnt sound good

did i miss something
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 03:43 PM       
No idea, I've watched all the episodes from season 1 and 2. Haven't seen it ruined yet.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 09:00 PM       
I just realized what kind of pony I'd be!

I'd a really insecure earth pony with wild ambitions of being a pegesus unicorn.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 05:13 AM       

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 05:58 AM       
fucking Wired why don't they put pictures of Chris-chan on their article while they're at it
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 06:18 AM       
In the above pic (I seem to do this pick out an odd detail in every pic I see) I can't help but notice dude has red sideburns and black hair :yuck

He looks like an out of shape Sheamus in a bad toupee
OH GOD
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 11:59 AM       
the whole picture makes me think he's related to Dwight Schrute

looks like he's on the porch of the beet farm
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 12:31 PM       
With his two finest McDonalds ponies PROUDLY on display.
OH GOD
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 12:57 PM       

apparently Spike having a mustache gives him breakdancing powers
OH GOD
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 01:42 PM       

SHRUBFEST GAVE ME PARASPRITES, OH NO!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 03:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
UNTIL THEY RUINED IT
WITH FIONA AND CAKE

OH GOD
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 03:30 PM       
aw man i thought that sounded ok did it not turn out ok
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 04:18 PM       
10k Last I heard that was supposed to be just a short gag!

There was a leaked episode with them and I will not go further than that.

PS: Some asshole ruined it for me. I will not let that happen. DO NOT READ ANY ABOUT ADVENTURE TIME STUFF UNTIL THEN!!
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 05:13 PM       
I figured it would be all them, all the time from now on. Which would be lame.(No I wanna read up on reaaaaaaalllll bad)
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 05:22 PM       
Yeah, I thought it was just for one part of an episode. They really would have ruined it if they changed it to Fiona and Cake.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 01:07 AM       
Since you left the greatest spambot post in where it was (which was more work than deleting it), I am going to come in here and support your love of MLP wholeheartedly Willie.

I too now officially love MLP, even though I only watched 1 episode and a few scenes that were posted
OH GOD
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 03:13 AM       
well your gonna love this then

8 feet of pinkie pie
Mocker

Old Aug 21st, 2011, 04:28 AM       
The fact that it's 8 feet tall and really clean is friggin awesome. I will not be at the get together, highly doubt it, but I want to hear how it goes!

PS: You seriously are gonna be the bell of the ball there man.

Edit: Ad banner reminded me of something! Is it just me or is the semi-realistic designs, I guess it was a direct to dvd thing, just creepy as shit? I watched a clip of that and was just expectin folks from that Crispin Glover short to just jump into my room.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 07:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
well your gonna love this then

8 feet of pinkie pie
Where does one get something like that? :geniunelycurious
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 07:58 AM       
I'm guessing you enlarge a picture and cordon it off into printable sections, print it out in 8x11 squares on paper, then paste it to posterboards that are taped together. No idea if that's how it's done though.
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 11:06 AM       
Edit: Ad banner reminded me of something! Is it just me or is the semi-realistic designs, I guess it was a direct to dvd thing, just creepy as shit? I watched a clip of that and was just expectin folks from that Crispin Glover short to just jump into my room.[/quote]

That would be creepy as shit