Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 01:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
Mother of God, this protein shake is like drinking cake batter...
It's only a cup of milk and the mix, and I'm not sure I can get more than halfway through....
Suck it up. You're drinking cum with less sugar.

Reap it. It's what the wimenz have to put up with.

We need money or just be the fuck head over heals in love.

If you payz monies...it goes down better....

Love? That shit gets stuck in the craw.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 03:36 AM       
I think I just ran into the Tourette's Guy a little while ago at Jolly Pirate Donut's just down the street from me.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 05:55 AM       
He's dead.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 07:18 AM       
you think protein shakes are bad...I smelled some formula yesterday that damn near made me puke.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 10:49 AM       
Warning - this is extremely gross:

Our littlest was having some - shall we say, bathroom problems. When I changed a poopy diaper, I noted the dude had made a load of dark chocolate peanut M&M's. Not too bad, but since it was his first dump in about 2 days, I was very happy. "Good job, little dude!" Then came the volcano. Mt. Vesuvius erupted. This was after his bath, when he was nice and relaxed, so it all came out at once. He got it all over his PJ's and I got it all over my hands cleaning him up, as this is the kind of dump that doesn't stay put, if you know what I mean.

What I'm trying to say, I guess, is that it doesn't matter how gross anything is, there's always more grossness yet to come. Comforting thought.
You may already be there.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 10:58 AM       
you guys just really dont want any of us to eat this week

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
MAMA MIA!
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 11:40 AM       
As bad as things are, they could always be worse. Just keep that in mind.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 11:47 AM       
at least he didn't pee in your face and laugh
MAMA MIA!
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 12:13 PM       
yeah i hate it when they do that
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 03:24 PM       
I'll do that
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 03:26 PM       
Not me! I'd only pee in you Terra.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 03:51 PM       
right in your face Terra and I'd just stare you down the WHOLE TIME
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 03:58 PM       
No way, that's gross. I like to make out, I aint tounging a piss mouth.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 05:36 PM       
I would :3
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 06:22 PM       
I don't know if it was just the shake itself, or if it was too old (it said 'Best by July 2009), but I threw up what I can only describe as half a gallon of chocolate favored Silly Putty.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 06:32 PM       
Did you mix it your self or was it already mixed and ready to drink?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 10:29 PM       
What drinking protein shakes for Chojin?
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 10:32 PM       
What drinking protein shakes for, Chojin?
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 10:33 PM       
God damn it.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 11:09 PM       
AIMP2 keeps crashing when I try to load up more than a few albums on it

What the hell, man
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 11:14 PM       

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 11:20 PM       
what is it's selling point over winamp?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 12:01 AM       
I use foobar.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 12:29 AM       
well, it doesn't take forever to start up and isn't Windows Media Player

Chojin said it was the shit so I figured he knew his shit, what with him being a music fag and all

It only started crashing recently, maybe I need to reinstall it or something.