Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 05:58 PM       
There was a midget match up in some Las Vegas wrestling PPV. Scott Steiner came out and threw a midget into the 3rd of 4th row from the ring. I think he was seriously hurt but no one seemed to care.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 07:56 PM       
Why is Bryan Danielson named Dirk Dickswoggle
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 11:06 PM       
On /wooo/ everyone likes to call him Dirk Dickbutt. I'm not sure why yet.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Dec 1st, 2009, 12:34 AM       
You should have brought shit to throw at Sheamus during his promo

Maybe some tanning gel
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2009, 02:04 AM       
Well it turns out the guy who sold me the tickets was a bit of a liar, but the seats were still pretty good and I only paid face value anyway

THE GHOST OF DIBIASE WATCHES OVER US ALL

YOUUUUUU

trips what the fuck are you doing

MY HERO :SWOON

YOU'RE GONNA DIE

I'M BOUT TO GET RULL SURRUS UP IN HERE

CARLITO GIVES CENA THE STINK EYE

and then everyone died.

After raw went off the air, Big Show came back out and attacked DX, then for no reason Orton's music hit and he ran down to the ring and started stomping on michaels. Jerishow ducked out the back and left Orton in the ring seated like a teddy bear.

QUICKLY RANDY HATCH A PLAN

RANDY ORTON, THE NEW 3RD MEMBER OF DX

Last edited by Chojin : Dec 1st, 2009 at 12:49 PM.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2009, 10:15 AM       
I hate how they're always saying Orton is coiled like a snake or he's ready to pounce. He usually just looks like an idiot. He reminds me of the snake from Donkey Kong Country 2 with that dumb look.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2009, 10:47 AM       
I THINK I SAW TOM SAVINI SITTING DIRECTLY BEHIND THE ANNOUNCE TEAM
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2009, 12:52 PM       
i forgot to add the first pic of the set, it's there now
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Dec 1st, 2009, 04:38 PM       
I don't think they make Viper puns anymore, now that he's just MENTALLY UNSTABLE

The thing I can't stand about Raw announcers is that they don't fucking say anything while a heel is going to work on some jobber.

By which I mean stop with the shocked silence when Sheamus is faffing around, I need a distraction from his generic ring technique and boring gimmick.

Last edited by Guitar Woman : Dec 1st, 2009 at 07:24 PM.
was never good
Old Dec 1st, 2009, 08:10 PM       
Oh man, I just found out that a lot of wrestlers use Twitter. Miz and Jericho probably have the best ones.

http://twitter.com/WWE/superstars/members

http://twitter.com/WWEJoeyStyles

Man, fuck you Joey.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Dec 1st, 2009, 08:47 PM       
Hornswoggle's got one?

Isn't that breaking kayfabe?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2009, 09:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Hornswoggle's got one?

Isn't that breaking kayfabe?
Breaking kayfabe is the new kayfabe
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 11:08 AM       
Umaga died

I mean, he really died.
The Unicorn
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 01:24 PM       
Yeah he had a heart attack.
was never good
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 10:41 PM       
When people ask me how he died, I tell them that he was eating popcorn and accidentally gave himself the samoan spike.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 01:22 AM       
Quote:
In an eerie trivia note, both Eddie Guerrero and Umaga wrestled their final matches against Ken Anderson. Both grapplers would pass away mere days after facing the former Mr. Kennedy.
The Unicorn
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 01:52 AM       
OH SHIT
a
Lord Lonic is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 03:15 AM       
Looks like Billy Gunn's former butt buddy is next!
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 09:21 AM       
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 12:19 PM       
Ca't wait for Monday to see Bret Hart on RAW (Full aware he isn't capable of wrestling at all anymore) and seeing Smackdown/Rejects of Wrestling on the 5th.

j/k fuck them
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 05:42 PM       
I guess TNA is switching to monday nights tomorrow too. So there's going to be a big thing for a new Monday Night Wars.

Also, there should be a luchador named Monday Night Juarez.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 11:33 PM       
I saw a WWE movie starring Kane last night. SEE NO EVIL

http://www.celebritywonder.com/wp/Ka...per_2_1280.jpg
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 12:18 AM       
How bad was it?