Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 06:48 PM       
did it take you three months to think of that
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 10:33 PM       

That's the picture for Best Hair. Best fat? What fat?

Oh, and thanks to your excessive tardiness, I managed to lose weight since the last post to fall below the average range for my height. Dumbass.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 02:37 AM       
That's some awesome hair. I didn't even know white people could grow it like that!
He speaks truth!
!!!

T-Rex is probably a spambot
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 03:51 AM       
Sure they can. The only difference between black and white people is Rhythm.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2008, 11:07 PM       
Of which this white cat has a surplus.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2008, 06:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
did it take you three months to think of that
Three months, and he had to hire a team of writers to think it up for him
Forum Virgin
rivalrys is probably a spambot
Old Jun 27th, 2008, 03:09 AM       
Wow...I started reading the OP's original post but after about 2 paragraphs I lost interest in what he was saying.............
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 27th, 2008, 03:27 AM       
Hey guys, we have a new mister funny! He is all funny and smart and stuff. I mean it this time, just read what he has posted! It's golden! Next he is gonna do something 4chan related, I can't wait! OMG do it already!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 27th, 2008, 03:45 AM       
Yeah... post flames and run away when someone challenges you. I wish I could ban you on the basis that you are a pussy.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jun 27th, 2008, 08:38 AM       
I can't stand being called OP. You can call me "Uncle Seth" until mommy has a working excuse for why I stay over sometimes.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 27th, 2008, 12:55 PM       
You're not down with op? I guess I don't know you after all.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 27th, 2008, 02:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by rivalrys View Post
Wow...I started reading the OP's original post but after about 2 paragraphs I lost interest in what he was saying.............
and i lost interest in what you were saying after reading the first word, so maybe you should kill yourself instead of posting more of this garbage
Forum Virgin
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 06:58 PM        Dick? Mouth?
Did I slap a d*ck out of your mouth or something? Another one will cum along, just be patient.
Forum Virgin
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 06:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Hey guys, we have a new mister funny! He is all funny and smart and stuff. I mean it this time, just read what he has posted! It's golden! Next he is gonna do something 4chan related, I can't wait! OMG do it already!
I can do magic if you like....or majik if you're ghey like that
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 07:47 PM       
He typed ghey! I knew he was 4chan quality. Yay! Do a mudkip reference next! OMG OMG!
OH GOD
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 08:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by rivalrys View Post
Did I slap a d*ck out of your mouth or something? Another one will cum along, just be patient.
too faggy did not read
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 6th, 2008, 09:55 AM       
Chicks around here usually get pretty turned off when they find out you're smarter than they are, or when they find out you're not willing to pretend otherwise.