Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 22nd, 2004, 05:58 PM       
Quote:
Exactly, why does one have to goto a store to buy spells? Makes no sense.
yes it does havent you ever seen harryr potter they had to buy all THIER spells in flourisgh and blots
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 22nd, 2004, 07:10 PM       
yeah
Lurker extreme
Maverick Zero Unit is probably a spambot
Old Aug 22nd, 2004, 09:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
Quote:
Exactly, why does one have to goto a store to buy spells? Makes no sense.
yes it does havent you ever seen harryr potter they had to buy all THIER spells in flourisgh and blots
They buy the spell books there. But they learn them in school. There is certain wand movements and etc... The movies sucked like a two dollar whore. The books are great and I'm barely waiting for the sixth one. I just hope Harry doesn't like resurrect his parents or something, that would just be dumb and wasteful, they would cut it out of the movie anyway.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 22nd, 2004, 09:59 PM       
so you still have to pay in order to learn a spell
Lurker extreme
Old Aug 22nd, 2004, 10:11 PM       
If you wanna get technical, you could have somebody just teach it to you. Or you could read it in the store and just try to do it on your own.
OH GOD
Old Aug 22nd, 2004, 10:39 PM       
maybe u need a special amulet or something :/
Lurker extreme
Old Aug 22nd, 2004, 11:11 PM       
If you do, you could probley find/make one. Or maybe somebody will give it to you. This is the dumbest fight i've seen in a while. Let us stop and shake hands like adults. (Not so much shake hands as just agree to stop)
zoom
eggyolk is probably a spambot
Old Aug 22nd, 2004, 11:14 PM       

ernasty10050 is probably a spambot
Old Aug 25th, 2004, 05:53 PM       
Metroid Prime was so damn repetitive i played for like an hour or two and i'm bored of killing an enemy then entering a level and when i leave the level everyone's back and i have to fight again! i didnt see why that game was so fun and interesting

Starfox Adventures also was a repetitive shitty game. you just tap A and he does attack combinations. oh and the game moved slower than molasses in winter (or old people after five minutes in a marathon, or me in the morning, etc.) both those games got like 9.5s in the gaming magazines and they were so boring!!!

gamecube sucks.
OH GOD
Old Aug 25th, 2004, 07:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick Zero Unit
If you do, you could probley find/make one. Or maybe somebody will give it to you. This is the dumbest fight i've seen in a while. Let us stop and shake hands like adults. (Not so much shake hands as just agree to stop)
i wasnt fighting I was doing discussions :/
Lurker extreme
Old Aug 25th, 2004, 11:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick Zero Unit
i wasnt fighting I was doing discussions :/
I'm sorry then, seemed like a dumb fight. We all know the infinte reasponses we coulda made. I would say, one thing, you counter with another angle, I parry with a valid point. We could go on forever. Though it is fun.

MEATMAN is probably a spambot
Old Aug 26th, 2004, 04:47 PM       
Jak 2 is highly overrated. Too many cutscenes, not enough action, and it really doesn't make any sense at all.

But for some reason, infinitely better games like Metal Arms: Glitch in the System were overlooked in favor of this waste of plastic and thirty dollars.

MA? Paid fifty bucks for it. I've never gotten more for my money.