Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 5th, 2007, 06:06 PM        If you had a band, what would you name it?
Or if you have a band, what is its name?

I'd name it The Situation or Swollen Gourd or something and be ultra popular and make bajillions of dollars.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 5th, 2007, 09:49 PM       
Jesus christ and the hillbillies for classic folk jazz music.

JESUS CHRIST CUNTLIES
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 5th, 2007, 09:54 PM       
N*gger Susan's Good Time Band

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 5th, 2007, 10:24 PM       
i would name my band "void" and our first album would be titled "where prohibited"

Last edited by executioneer : Apr 5th, 2007 at 10:24 PM. Reason: "quote marks"
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 5th, 2007, 10:25 PM       
WHOOPS THERE ALREADY IS A BAND W/ THAT NAME
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 6th, 2007, 01:28 AM       
Quote:
If you had a band, what would you name it?
Margret Thatcher and The Soul Searchers

we'd be a soul/funk band that gets all the peoples on the dance floor
OH GOD
Old Apr 6th, 2007, 02:02 AM       
electric penis
phantom cop
gibberish
the grapists
OH GOD
Old Apr 6th, 2007, 02:10 AM       
pteroductile
project L.A.S.E.R.B.E.A.M.
rumrunner
spoilskin
don't abbreviate this band name, you jerks, leave it the way it's written (or i'm gonna knife you)
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2007, 02:36 AM       
The Rapes
Bad Smell Air
Nigga an de n*ggerz

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 6th, 2007, 03:45 AM       
The Sleezeball Barbaloots (I'll be happily surprised if anyone knows what a barbaloot is. This one never existed but I still love that name.)

Lamentable Plight (This Ultra DethGothMetal band made one super-rare recording before breaking up aka Kyle's mom came home.)

The Cavemans

The Dagger City Hate Crew (DCHC is a 50sXcore punk rock explosion!)
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2007, 04:09 AM       
FOOD FIGHT!

Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Apr 6th, 2007, 05:23 AM       
Pace yourself Seth
Kevintheangryomnivore
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 6th, 2007, 06:46 PM       
Fuckster
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Apr 9th, 2007, 12:10 AM       
Self-titled.
OK
Black Flag is probably a spambot
Old Apr 9th, 2007, 12:37 AM       
facekicker
OK
Black Flag is probably a spambot
Old Apr 9th, 2007, 12:38 AM       
or bloody punch kick

guys i think that one is really good
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 9th, 2007, 10:02 AM       
The Singed Spareribs
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 9th, 2007, 10:46 PM       
i like bloody punch kick..

that "The Dagger City Hate Crew" reminds me of the name of a band but i can't remember who
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 10th, 2007, 12:15 AM       
Not those dicks the Cobra City Rollers I hope.
A Total Fairy
Trash is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2007, 02:50 PM       
I'd name it "Nokturnal Baphomet", scream a lot about satan and play every single song by myself in my dad's garage. I can't really play a single instrument, but that never slowed down any shitty lo-fi black metal band before.
The Lion King seemed innocent enough, didn't it? But did we really notice all the issues of assault on morality and ethics the first time we watched it? I sure did not. It was not until I sat down with a pragmatic open mind did I even realize the scope of moral violations the 83-minute The Lion King fed our minds.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2007, 10:44 PM       
I'd make an all-female band and name Vagina Dentata or something.
BANNED

Old Apr 11th, 2007, 01:12 AM       
lol no but it might have had city or devil in it
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2007, 01:25 AM       
Die Cunt
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Apr 11th, 2007, 08:53 AM       
Wounded Wiener
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2007, 04:51 PM       
Cunt Die