Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 06:51 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I just talked to my friend last night about No Country for Old Men, she said it was terrible. This is also coming from the person with a tattoo of a unicorn throwing up rainbows though. It looked really good.
Don't listen to her, seriously. Unless you have something against thrilling action and chase scenes, or you're a hog for traditional endings, I don't see how you could not like this movie. It's very different from most other movies, yes, but that only makes it better in my book.
He speaks truth!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 03:50 PM       
I might go rent it tonight. I have to get that and the Darjeeling limited too though.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 03:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPila666 View Post
Luckily i didn't watched No Country for Old Men on cinema cause there isn't a rewind option and otherway i'll coudn't understand the end of the movie

The one that i'm watching right now is Charlies Angels 2, i didn't know that Crispin Glover had such a badass role

Charlie's angels Full Throttle is one of the best movies made by anyone ever.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2008, 01:42 PM       
Rear Window

That was very funny. Well done.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2008, 07:38 AM       
I just watched Charlie Wilson's War. My girlfriend wanted to see it and I expected I would only be mildly entertained, but it turned out I really enjoyed it.

I just got No Country For Old Men via Netflix and will watch that one today.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2008, 04:32 PM       
The Host - Fucking awesome. Really fun monster movie.
2001 maniacs - ehhh.... Cheesy fun, I guess.

Rear Window was also really good.

Feel the guilt
Old Mar 22nd, 2008, 04:55 PM       
My Date with Drew - I was really dissapointed with this movie, cause it sounded like it might at the least be interesting, but it was actually just really boring. I watched the whole thing, but from 10 minutes into the movie and onwards, I was thinking to myself that I'd rather be doing something else. It might have something to do with the fact that I just kind of pitied the main character for having such a pointless obsession and being an idiot.
He speaks truth!
USA! USA! USA!
ChicagoDrew is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2008, 05:25 PM       
The Core - Damn I love this movie. It's horrible and yet oh so awesome.

No Country For Old Men - It's good, actually. I think if you can sit thru some quiet periods, you'll grow to appreciate the kill-scenes more. I just thought the whole movie was very well made and the bad guy is really convincing.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2008, 07:04 PM       
I saw The Mist and I was very neutral towards it!

Spoilers!
demerit n' dad
Wild Wallace is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2008, 08:55 PM       
Bubble Boy and What's The Worst That Can Happen?

Guess which one sucked more.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 22nd, 2008, 10:45 PM       
Gotta go with bubble boy. The latter at least had Danny Devito and John Leguizamo in it, sure fire win.
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2008, 01:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I saw The Mist and I was very neutral towards it!

Spoilers!
I think The Mist is the best movie of the year so far is like a M. Night Shyamalan movie plus a good lovecraft story, Thomas Jane was awesome and the Capote guy too, it's a must see
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2008, 04:54 AM       
this isn't a movie, but i've been watchin dead like me on surfthechannel the last few days
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2008, 10:00 AM       
We Own The Night. Not half bad.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2008, 01:56 PM       
alpha dogs. good story, bad acting. poor kid
Feel the guilt
Old Mar 24th, 2008, 04:43 PM       
Pulp Fiction. Still a classic.
He speaks truth!
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2008, 06:41 PM       
The Orphanage & The Mist.

The Orphanage was kind of hard to keep up with because the sub-titles flash past really quickly (at least in the non-official subtitled version). Once you get used to this its a genuinely creepy film. Probably one of the better horrors/chillers I've seen in a long time.

The Mist was aright but the religious nut's ranting annoyed me more than anything. You just wanted someone to tell her to shut the fuck up so they could get on with dealing with the monsters. I didn't like the ending either but I'll spoiler tag that.

Spoilers!
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 24th, 2008, 07:43 PM       
I was forced to watch x-men 3 again last night. Only way I got through it again was alcohol, the problem and solution to all of life's problems.
Feel the guilt
Old Mar 25th, 2008, 03:43 PM       
I honestly don't understand what people think is so much worse about the third X-Men movie in comparison to the other ones.
He speaks truth!
The Wolf
Old Mar 25th, 2008, 06:33 PM       
IT SUCKS

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2008, 07:27 PM       
"I'm the Juggernaut bitch" haha.

They should have put GW in that movie as a cameo to post CD-i Zelda screenshots.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2008, 09:42 PM       
WET HOT AMERICAN SUMMER
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2008, 10:08 PM       
Stealth was an utter shitfest.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 25th, 2008, 10:17 PM       
Summer Rental starring John Candy. Had it's moments but what do you expect from a cookie cutter 80's comedy.
The Wolf
Old Mar 26th, 2008, 12:05 AM       
I just watched the orphanage. The subtitles did pop up and disappear kinda quickly, but really, all it takes is a quick glance to read what's there. I really liked it. Genuinely creepy in some parts and I really liked how they ended it. The very last scene seemed a bit unnecessary but that's not a big deal at all.