Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2009, 01:57 AM       

If it keeps you from murdering hookers I'll be happy.

Last edited by Tadao : May 7th, 2009 at 03:38 AM.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2009, 03:36 AM       
Pretty kitty.

I slept over at a friend's house one time and woke up with a rat sleeping in my hair. She had neglected to inform me that she had pet rats that she let run around the room at night.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old May 7th, 2009, 09:35 AM       
it's hard to resist the urges, taddy.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:32 PM       
I came home from a doctor's appointment to find that the dog had had projectile diarrhea all over the wall behind her crate.

I'm beginning to think there's some cosmic force that binds me to a lifetime of cleaning up the shit of others.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:37 PM       

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old May 7th, 2009, 01:38 PM       
Are you sure your dog just wasn't overly considerate and held until he couldn'ts hold no more?

I've seen it happen!
teacup of sunshine
Old May 7th, 2009, 01:51 PM       
Well, I was gone from 7:15 to 10:45. Anything is possible, I guess, although I'd just taken her out before I left.

Oh well, accidents happen.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2009, 02:14 PM       
Did you check to see if it formed the virgin mary?
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2009, 02:56 PM       

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 7th, 2009, 03:20 PM       
I hope that kid won 1st place.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 7th, 2009, 03:35 PM       
Best science project ever.

No apparitions, Tadao. Not that it wasn't fun trying to get the dog NOT to back up against the wall (perfect brown asshole-print) or to sit on the carpet (perfect brown asshole-print).
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 7th, 2009, 03:48 PM       
These all look like something from an SA thread.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 7th, 2009, 09:02 PM       
Oh man, I gorged on pizza and vodka. GOODNIGHT
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2009, 03:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post

If it keeps you from murdering hookers I'll be happy.
The umbrella hooker is pretty seeeexxxaaay

That was very funny. Well done.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 8th, 2009, 08:04 AM       
The umbrella one actually looks like someone I know, which was creeping me out
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old May 8th, 2009, 09:10 AM       
PSA:
Even though Baconators have bacon on them, Baconators are not a breakfast food.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 8th, 2009, 11:14 AM       
For some reason a bunch of diabetes-groups have been adding me on twitter. They seem to believe I a) have diabetes and b)say anything worthwhile, both of which we know to be wrong.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2009, 11:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
PSA:
Even though Baconators have bacon on them, Baconators are not a breakfast food.
They need Bacos and some beggin strips added on to satisfy my hunger for bacon.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 8th, 2009, 11:47 AM       
Morningstar farms fake bacon is surprisingly good. I could eat the whole box in one go.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2009, 11:54 AM       
Morningstar farms is the veggie company right?
teacup of sunshine
Old May 8th, 2009, 12:09 PM       
Yeah, they also make kickass fake sausage patties that I think are better than real sausage. I made fake sausage biscuits this morning.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 8th, 2009, 12:17 PM       
I eat bacon for the out of breath feeling it gives me. It's like a scary roller coaster ride. Am I gonna die today? Who knows!
teacup of sunshine
Old May 8th, 2009, 12:24 PM       
My grandmother made the most wonderful gravy with a roux of bacon fat and flour. It was one of the warmest, happiest, homiest smells I ever smelled.

Unfortunately, as she was dying her doctors found that she had at least 99% blockages in every major artery
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 8th, 2009, 12:59 PM       
In college, I used to eat a personal double pepperoni pizza. It was delectable, down to the little pools of grease inside each round pepperoni slice.

If I ate one now, I would undoubtedly drop dead on the spot of congestive heart failure.
You may already be there.
Old May 8th, 2009, 01:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
These all look like something from an SA thread.

POP

THAT

CORN