Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 08:52 PM        HELP ME SOLVE MY COMPUTER PROBLEM
FUCKING FLASH PLAYER WONT LEAVE ME ALONE

EVERY FIVE SECONDS IT ASKS ME TO INSTALL FLASH PLAYER

I"M WATCHING FLASH movieS AND IT ASKS ME TO INSTALL FLASH PLAYER

I UNINSTALL FLASH PLAYER COMPLETELY FROM MY COMPUTER AND IT ASKS ME TO INSTALL FLASH PLAYER

I BOOT UP AFTER UNINSTALLINg FLSH PLAYer, DONT EVEN HAVE ANY WEBPAGES OPEN, AND IT ASKS ME TO INSTALL FLASH PLAYER

I INSTALL FLASH PLAYER, FIve SECONDS LATer IT TELLS me to INStALL FLASH PLAYEWR. INSTALL IT AGAIN, FIVE SECONDS LATER IT TELLS ME TO INStALL fLASH PLAYER.

ALL WHILE IM WATCHING FLASH PLAYER.

WHAT THE HELL
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 12:06 AM       
have you run a malwares scan w/ malwarebytes
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 12:07 AM       
also, what browser are you using, does it do it in other browsers (if you're using ffox does it do it in chrome or vicey versey)
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 06:00 AM       
it does it even when i dont have a browser open AND i have it completely uninstalled and it still does it

i had to submit a bug to adobe/post on their message board cause i was getting hella mad.

i did a virus scan and nothing came up, too

i might just reinstall my OS anyway.
OH GOD
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 06:07 AM       
totally sounds like a malware to me :/
BANNED

Old Oct 31st, 2011, 12:09 PM       
yea but nothing shows up on a virus scan

plus the site it tries to download it from is the actual adobe flash site ;/

i dunno though maybe its just a really really new malware and a definition hasnt been created for it yet
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 12:24 PM       
HEY BUDDY MAKE SURE TO BACK UP YOUR IMPORTANT FILES

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 12:47 PM       
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 01:08 PM       
There's no cheese, ain't illegal.
BANNED

Old Oct 31st, 2011, 06:10 PM       
if i save this message board to a USB CHeeseburger will it implode?
OH GOD
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 07:25 PM       
your computer will bluescreen with a cheeseburger incompatibility fault error
BANNED

Old Oct 31st, 2011, 10:51 PM       
man i made a hilarious joke about cheese-fault in noncheeseburger area with a little cheeseburger like (]|[||] that was supposed to look like an error code
but it got all fucked up cause my IE is also retarded i guess.

so i delted firefox and now i get, "INTERNET EXPLORER ADDON" bullshit or something
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 09:14 AM       
yeah, my firefox up and died on me last month too. I downloaded an update to the new version but the new version is just that it doesn't work.
BANNED

Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 12:46 AM       

so i basically uninstalled everything i could think of that has anything to do with flashplayer or java and cleaned out my registry and did a bunch of other stuff i cant remember now and the issue is gone