Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 06:19 PM       
That must have been the snowy one I flipped past on TV.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 11:34 AM       
That was probably it. Lot of snow the first half.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 06:15 PM       
That's how it SHOULD be.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 08:01 PM       
Agreed. I had an inch of snow on the top of my shoes.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 02:07 AM       
My dad took me to a Packers game once in the middle of winter, in the nosebleed seats. That was an experience.

da blob is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 07:06 AM       
For some unknown reason I remembered HELM and thought I'd come and say hi.
He ain't here anymore, doesn't he. Crap.

WHAT THE FUCK?! "

(mburbank)
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 07:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by da blob View Post
Doesn't he indeed.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 09:13 AM       
Quote:
He ain't here anymore. Doesn't he crap?
Maybe he meant it this way?

To which I would reply

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 09:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
There were words in that sentence
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 09:00 PM       
This reminds me of the other book, which has an interesting "option" if viewed on Amazon:

Uh. How about, "No."
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 12:30 AM       
Quote:
no he only posts on somethingawful and various ags forums i think
destroyer of happiness
shadowweaver is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 06:39 AM       
I dunno, the title said "new users," sooo.......
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 07:30 AM       
Soooo.....?
destroyer of happiness
shadowweaver is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 01:10 PM       
so, I don't get it, it was elephant's asses and poop and whatnot instead of "hi, my names astrid, and I love star trek and weeble wobbles"
after enough bourbon ...
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 01:23 PM       
Fill out the form, in memory of the late, great Rev. Danno:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Danno
Name-
Age-
job-
where are you at?-
how did you find out about this site?-
what's your favorite thing about the site?-
why did you start posting-
Level of Educ.-
hobbies-
fav. music/band-
fav. book-
fav. movie-
Fav. Video Game-
fav. food-
In high school you were voted most likely to...-
Is there anything else we should all know about you?-

da blob is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 07:19 AM       
Originally Posted by Rev. Danno
Name- da blob
Age- not getting any younger, which means 38 now, if you can believe it
job- high school teacher. Yep, that's it, got a new job (biology and shit)
where are you at?- france, although I moved down south
how did you find out about this site?- one morning I woke up and thought "I wonder what Helm is becoming !" so I came back to check. Sorta.
what's your favorite thing about the site?- Haven't read it in ages.
why did you start posting- see 2 lines above
Level of Educ.- this wouldn't interest you
hobbies- doing nothing.
fav. music/band- fates warning ATM
fav. book- nothing ATM
fav. movie- 12 monkeys army ATM
Fav. Video Game- none.
fav. food- food.
In high school you were voted most likely to...- GTFO
Is there anything else we should all know about you?- I'm not going to stay. Bye folks.

WHAT THE FUCK?! "

(mburbank)
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 08:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowweaver View Post
so, I don't get it, it was elephant's asses and poop and whatnot instead of "hi, my names astrid, and I love star trek and weeble wobbles"
That's why most new people read the first post where the directions would be located.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 09:01 AM       
yeah but i can understand why someone would not want to start at page 1 on a 151 page thread
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 10:39 AM       
There should be a hotlink to the NEW USERS page 1 in the "Welcome, thanks for joining PM"
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 11:30 AM       
Bye, Da Blob.
OH GOD
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 12:30 PM       
bye lady who wanted to play magic online forever ago i never got the nerve up to talk to you on msn about it, because i am some sort of aspie or something
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 08:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
yeah but i can understand why someone would not want to start at page 1 on a 151 page thread
I meant read just the first post which in any thread generally tells you what the thread is about. Not read the thousands after it.

I usually read the first post then the last page or (if time permits) two. Gives me a general idea of the thread's purpose and the way it is currently flowing.