Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Forum Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

The Third Man
Harry Lime is probably a spambot
Old Dec 6th, 2008, 01:46 PM       
Sent my package out today, priority mail complete with delivery confirmation. 2-3 days before my recipient's head literally explodes from christmas goodness. (I mean literally in the figurative sense of course)
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2008, 03:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
10,000 Volt Ghost already received somebody's gift(s) so hopefully those photos will be up soon. :O
So did you, but it's not something that's fun to take pictures of

That was very funny. Well done.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2008, 05:21 PM       
I actually really liked the gift. It was really thoughtful. I just haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet. I have a picture of me holding it just in case but not any pictures of me enjoying it. Hopefully those will be up tomorrow.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 7th, 2008, 03:22 PM       
my package left the USPS facility in ********* which is the same city that ******* lives in, soooooo ;D
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 01:28 PM       
man i'm stokkkkkeeeddd

i hope i get my package ssoooon
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 01:37 PM       
i've gotten so much shit from amazon the past week (THANK YOU ONLINE SHOPPING ) that i'm just begging for another package. I CAN'T WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 03:53 PM       
Got my package, will prolly open it later tonight. The postman told me to wait until Christmas. As if.
Thanks to my secret santa! I'll identify you by name once I look in the box and find out, or you could come spoil it.

Ps: I'm definitely checking this thread three times daily to see if anyone's got winnings.

PPS: I forgot to mention I didn't purchase a tracking number.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 05:23 PM       
My Christmas wish is for Mattjack to get a package this year.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 05:30 PM       

I have this sneaking suspicion that I'm going to lose again this year. I feel like it will be a running gag on me

Last edited by MattJack : Dec 8th, 2008 at 05:31 PM. Reason: l2spell
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 05:43 PM       
Joke's on you, buddy. I didn't even assign you to anyone, so if you do somehow get a gift from someone, it's a total fluke and has nothing to do with any of this

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 05:45 PM       
I just sent mine out today!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 07:12 PM       
I ALSO GOT MINE TODAY, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHO IT IS FROM.
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 07:20 PM       
Mine's sent!

I got mine also and it IS TOTALLY RAD AND AWESOME but I won't be able to post pics for another week

THANK YOU RAD AND AWESOME SECRET SANTA PERSON
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 07:45 PM       
I also got mine today and....have no idea who the hell sent it. Zomboid , check your PM's because he left no note
The Wolf
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 07:49 PM       
10,000voltghost sent it.

Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 08:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I ALSO GOT MINE TODAY, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHO IT IS FROM.
Hey, don't act like I needed to send a note with it.

Also, I got mine late last week. Pics coming...

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 10:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microshock View Post
I also got mine today and....have no idea who the hell sent it. Zomboid , check your PM's because he left no note

I didn't get a note but did some sleuthing for mine.

:salute

I was hoping you'd like the one gift more than the gag gift.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 01:58 AM       
Here’s my haul from forum member sjmck:

A paper mask featuring the likeness of someone tough.

... Quardiddl cards?

Aroma therapy candles. *sniff* Mmmm.

The action figure likeness of Vince Mcmahon, complete with wrinkled rubber sportcoat.

Candy marshmallow “north poles”. Can you believe these weren’t purchased at Spencer Gifts?

Super Diver, with Parachute! That should make the skydiving much easier.

A plastic triceratops by a German company, manufactured in China, and sold in the US! Ah, the global marketplace.

A DVD featuring several episodes from the Super Mario Brothers Super Show.

A refrigerator magnet featuring an inspirational message from Honest Abe. But what does he know from magnetism?

A coupon for 15% off at Footlocker! Joy of joys!!

And a gift receipt for the whole bundle, in case I feel like returning all this stuff. Oh, if only it were that simple. You see, not long after I opened the package...

The trouble started...

YOU’RE DAMN RIGHT THE TROUBLE IS STARTED, WIMPY! WE’VE GOT A SERIOUS GRUDGE MATCH TAKING PLACE AS WE SPEAK!! IT ALL STARTED MINUTES AGO...

THIS PUNY SKYDIVING CYCLIST WAS FEELING ALLPROUD OVER THE CRAPPY HOUSE OF CARDS HE SPENT ALL DAY ERECTING! HA HA, “ERECTING”! THEN SUDDENLY...

A DINOSAUR WITH A BAD ATTITUDE CAME BY AND WRECKED HIS SITUATION UP GOOD!! NO REMORSE FROM THIS COLD-BLOODED REPTILE!

WELL THAT BICYCLE-RIDING FRUITCAKE DIDN’T TAKE THIS LYING DOWN! HE CHALLENGED THAT DINO TO A NO HOLDS BARRED SMACKATHON! LET’S WATCH, SHALL WE:

“Good evening folks! I’ll thank those of you in the front row to not point out how my left eye is slightly higher than my right eye because we’ve got a great matchup for you tonight. It’s a brutal grudge match between two rivals:

“Trike, the home-wrecking, man-eating herbivore, and his archenemy/guy he just met:

“Patchy, the one-eyed cyclist! He’s mad about his home collapsing like a house of cards, and you’d better believe he’s going to bring his A-game to this fight!

“Wait, he’s disappeared! Where could he have gotten off to in... Look! Up there! He’s preparing for his signature move: The Death Dive!

“There he goes! Will this fight be over before it even begins? Find out after a word from our sponsor:

Snap into a marshmallow pole!

“Ooh, looks like Patchy’s aerial maneuver didn’t quite pan out the way he had intended.

“And there’s Trike with the coup de’grace.”

Wow, what a match. Wait, what’s this?

McMahon is sneaking up on Trike with an inspirational magnet!

*BAM!*

So it was wrestling that killed the dinosaurs.

The Unicorn
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 02:08 AM       
IS THAT A DUKE NUKEM MASK?
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 02:09 AM       
It's from homestarrunner.com
Forum Virgin
Kevashim is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 06:46 AM       
Just received my secret santa parcel, so here is a sneak preview before the festivities commence!

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 09:41 AM       
I knew we did this too early. It's not even the tenth and there's already gifts. Not that I'm complaining.
I'm going to take a while with my pictures, seeing as I haven't opened my gift yet. Damn you finals!

e: Great job Boogie!

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD

Last edited by MarioRPG : Dec 9th, 2008 at 12:53 PM.
The Wolf
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 10:17 AM       
Doing it early was to allow for plenty of time for new people to get their letters in and people to get organized early. Hopefully no one will be empty handed this year. Besides, CHRISTMAS IS A MONTH LONG EVENT

hanging out
stonewar is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 11:54 AM       
oh man the bar is set so high. I feel like I sent absolute crap now. I cringe waiting for them to post thier pictures mocking my choice of gifts.
The Third Man
Harry Lime is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 12:09 PM       
Looks like my package made it to it's destination, although it may be waiting to be picked up at the post office. They may redeliver it, if not , my secret santa recipient better pick it up or they'll send it back my way.
Closed Thread