Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Dec 11th, 2005, 03:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidKraut
mybe they could do Juggernaut like they did Bane in "The Batman" when he gets ready to fight he gets ripped and huge. Also whats this I hear about a mutant whos powers are her unnaturaly strong pheromones? Rumor has it they cut Psyloke for her.
I think the mystery mutant is Stacy X. Anyways, I would rather see Psylocke. Also Kelsey Grammer was fucking born to play Beast.
SlyBattery is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2005, 05:00 AM       
I think juggernaut looks pretty lame, but I'll give it a chance.

I think what pisses me off more is how you know they will pit juggernaut against colossus and because colossus is a good guy he will win. I know thats how movies go, but if I see that I am walking out. We all know juggernaut can, and probably would if he ever had to, wipe his ass with colossus, then flush him down the really large toilet that juggernaut probably has to use.

Also, for the record Glenn Danzig kicks ass, and so do the Misfits. I meen, he is like 50 years old now...so yea he is a shadow of his former self, but he sang Astro Zombies for crying out loud.
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2005, 04:36 PM       
You know who would make a sweet Banshee? Roger Daltrey. I know he is English, not Irish, and I think that he could pull it off. Plus, he can definately wail.

N00bKill3R is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2005, 08:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyBattery
I think juggernaut looks pretty lame, but I'll give it a chance.

I think what pisses me off more is how you know they will pit juggernaut against colossus and because colossus is a good guy he will win. I know thats how movies go, but if I see that I am walking out. We all know juggernaut can, and probably would if he ever had to, wipe his ass with colossus, then flush him down the really large toilet that juggernaut probably has to use.

Also, for the record Glenn Danzig kicks ass, and so do the Misfits. I meen, he is like 50 years old now...so yea he is a shadow of his former self, but he sang Astro Zombies for crying out loud.
Dude, come on, Colossus can whomp some ass... probably couldn't put a hurtin on juggernaut but he can definitely stand his ground
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 14th, 2005, 03:05 AM       
juggernaut and colossus are both class 100s, neither of them have a KNOWN limit to their strength, and both are nearly impervious to any form of physical damage. juggernaut's fortitude has been well tested though, as he has fought Thor, the Silver Surfer, and the like. however, cytorrak has taken juggernaut's power, so he is growing ever weaker!

either way, the hulk would win over all of them!
SlyBattery is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2005, 07:37 AM       
I thought colossus was class 70 or 80.

And the hulk would get destroyed by Juggernaut, as would most comic book characters.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2005, 10:45 AM       
OK, stop devolving this discussion into this "class 100" bullcrap, RIGHT NOW. They are FICTIONAL CHARACTERS, not mathmatical constants, you would-be candidates for pocket protector awards.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Dec 14th, 2005, 12:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggytrix
OK, stop devolving this discussion into this "class 100" bullcrap, RIGHT NOW. They are FICTIONAL CHARACTERS, not mathmatical constants, you would-be candidates for pocket protector awards.
I can't take this post seriously with your avatar, you class one-billion nerd.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2005, 03:27 PM       
I really think you should though.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 14th, 2005, 04:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyBattery
I thought colossus was class 70 or 80.

And the hulk would get destroyed by Juggernaut, as would most comic book characters.
you're an idiot. the hulk cannot be matched in strength as it is directly tied to his anger. the juggernaut has physical limits, now more than ever, but the hulk does not. the angrier he gets, the more powerful he becomes. he can potentially become more powerful than people like thor or the silver surfer. his strength cannot be matched.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2005, 05:31 PM       
No way dude, Colossus was Class of '84, Midtown High!!! WOOOOOOoooooooo!!!!
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2005, 06:15 PM       
I was led to believe that Thor is one of the most powerful humanoids in the universe, when considering strength. Who were the absolute most powerful, though? I know Galactus, Thanos (with gems) and Onslaught rank up there, but who else?
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Dec 14th, 2005, 06:33 PM       
I want to see a movie with the Guilt or Devil Hulk. Somehow Ultimate Destruction Didn't do it for me.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2005, 07:27 PM       
The Spectre2Win :O

That was very funny. Well done.

N00bKill3R is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2005, 08:00 PM       
[quote="James"I can't take this post seriously with your avatar, you class one-billion nerd.[/quote]

nice one!
Legislacerator
Old Dec 15th, 2005, 09:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjavenom
I was led to believe that Thor is one of the most powerful humanoids in the universe, when considering strength. Who were the absolute most powerful, though? I know Galactus, Thanos (with gems) and Onslaught rank up there, but who else?
Apocolypse, the Watchers, Magneto (and Joseph), Juggernaut, Gladiator, the Hulk, Iron Man I, War Machine, Thor, Juggernaut, Loki, and Colossus are the other Class 100s that I can think of.
Lord Felch Demon
Old Dec 16th, 2005, 02:25 AM       
How are Iron Man and War Machine both 100s?
Legislacerator
Old Dec 16th, 2005, 03:37 AM       
when in their armor and being fueled by an external power source, they are both class 100. when not being fueled by an external power source, they're only like class 65 or something.
Lord Felch Demon
Old Dec 16th, 2005, 10:38 AM       
Ah. I was wondering if it was at all related to their intellects, but i guess that would be pretty dumb. Where did you see all of this, anyway?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2005, 12:21 PM       
Phoenix isn't on there?

That was very funny. Well done.