Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2009, 04:11 AM       
Yeah AKA Charlie Horse
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 31st, 2009, 11:30 PM       
Stag party last night. Bottomless cups at a bar and then VIP room at a club downtown. I went down with a friend to grab some girls.(I drank too much at this point.) I went up to this girl and was "V.I.P. upstairs. Let's go." Then I spilled my drink all over her shoes. She was pissed and was like "What the fuck?" I was like "It's okay, I got another drink upstairs."
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 12:38 AM       

nuh uh
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 01:48 AM       
HAhahahaa
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 25th, 2009, 10:41 PM       
My girlfriend was just getting dressed and leaving my room when she forgot the condom was on the floor and stepped on it. Blew up like a landmine and she slipped a bit.

Like an erotic banana peel.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 26th, 2009, 11:13 AM       
this thread is gross

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 26th, 2009, 11:16 AM       
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2009, 11:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Not to get off on it, but if it's a girl I really hate or something but still manage to get in the sack, I wanna pee on her.
This is often what I visualize to get things going in a public urinal.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 02:08 AM       
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 12:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
I wanna piss on a girl some time . Not to get off on it, but if it's a girl I really hate or something but still manage to get in the sack, I wanna pee on her.
On? What about in?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 04:08 PM       
Isn't there some movie where a dude is talking about how he pissed in a girl to wash his jizz out of her and it traumatized him because she reacted so poorly?
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 04:08 PM       
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 01:53 PM       
Peeing in a girl would kinda gross me out, I think. I mean, once you have your dick in a girl's vag, there's not a lot of room in there for much else... which means if you started to pee, it'd come leaking out like water from a cracked dam.

That was very funny. Well done.
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 02:05 PM       
That is why you make sure you are at her place. On her bed.
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 11:38 AM       
This girl was going down on my friend Sean. Sean was drunk and passed out during this. He ended up peeing in her mouth but she didn't realize it at first because she thought he was coming. Backseat of a car too.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 11:59 AM       
She must also have been drunk. Could she not taste the difference? And if the dude I was licking passed out, I'd draw on him and move on.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 12:00 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 03:24 PM       
Piss: Taste the Difference
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 06:21 PM       
so your friend sean pisses himself when he's drunk?

ugh drunks with peeing problems are so gross. My brotherinlaw pees on doors for god knows what reason when he gets really drunk.
The Unicorn
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 07:41 PM       
WHERE IS DIXIE WITH ALL THIS TALK OF PISSING ON THINGS?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 08:10 PM       
Nothing like a little liquid discipline.
The Unicorn
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 09:26 PM       
Fathom, did you pee inside of that stalker chick? It's the only way to make sure she'll leave you alone for good.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 10:10 PM       
Naw, but she's got a gap in her teeth that'd make a whistling sound with my urine.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 10:30 PM       
Your dick is THAT small that it would slip between her teeth???

Awsnap! Don't go there babydoll.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 10:45 PM       
I don't believe you got the point that I was going to piss all over her gap-toothed face.