Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 11:55 AM        free karaoke site, kind of fun
Hey, YOU! a little bored? Got a just sitting there collecting GRILLE DENTS and cat dander?

...Then you just ran out of excuses to...

GET YOUR ON!

Thought of this while browsing the Karaoke Night Woo! thread (Nice pipes there, Executioneer)

There might be some server latency in the recording, but you can correct it before posting. You can also adjust the volume level of your vocal vs the backing music. The selections are fairly contemporary, so they probably have one or two songs you'll like. This is a free site and is somewhat limited from what you get with the pay membership, but it's still pretty neat, especially if you have an FX pedal hooked up to your sound card.

I like to sing, so maybe I'll record a couple too.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 02:42 PM       
STOP FUCKING YELLING IT'S RUDE AS HELL YA TWIT!
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 03:09 PM       
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 03:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
j
WOW!
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 09:30 AM       
I did what I needed given The Situation.
Banned

Old Jul 14th, 2011, 11:58 AM       
You should post a song, ThrashO! Give it a whirl. You too, Pentegarn.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 09:55 PM       
Quote:
You should post a song, ThrashO! Give it a whirl. You too, Pentegarn.
I think instead of that this should just be a Jersey Shore thread

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 01:56 AM       

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 02:10 PM       
my face when i saw that fat orange gremlin doing backflips:

Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 02:26 PM       
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 05:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
my face when i saw that fat orange gremlin doing backflips:

My exact quote when that happened (I was at a Wresltmania party for that event) "I am not exactly sure what I was expecting, but I promise you that was not it. Glad I decided to watch that instead of using that as a bathroom break match"
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 05:26 PM       
so glad you guys worked so hard improving this thread, it was nearly unbearable before .gifs from the worst thing i've ever seen
Banned

Old Jul 15th, 2011, 06:55 PM       
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 07:48 PM       
Quote:
Banned

Old Jul 15th, 2011, 09:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO
DON'T MIND ME, gais, I just joined. I tend to make an ass of myself when I'm the smallest, weakest turd in a group.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 09:34 PM       
I wish I was a big strong turd like you.

Also, this is one of my favorite songs from Megaman X3.

Along with your jersey shore gifs/pics/videos feel free to post your favorite megaman x songs! Can someone change the title of this thread?
Banned

Old Jul 15th, 2011, 09:58 PM       
Oh yeah, please do. Don't forget to make sure it has my name in it and some hilarious fictional observation.

On the other hand, why ruin YOUR one chance at becoming as popular as I am, ThrashO?

I submit, this thread title should be changed to: "ThrashO's School For Animated GIF Making"
Banned

Old Jul 15th, 2011, 10:32 PM       
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c9fcd488
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c3b8a198
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bab9e57d8

There's a clearer version of 1979 in there.

Seriously, the site is fun. Why not give it a chance instead rubbing your ass all over it like a horny dog?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 10:58 PM       
Quote:
On the other hand, why ruin YOUR one chance at becoming as popular as I am, ThrashO?
Am I to understand this is ThrashO's big chance to lose all the popularity he has gained?
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 12:28 AM       
Quote:
Oh yeah, please do. Don't forget to make sure it has my name in it and some hilarious fictional observation.
HE ASKED FOR IT THIS TIME!

I suggest "Porland's own DON CARLSON breaks into homes to rape children and steal garbage."

Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 08:56 PM       
Quote:
Seriously, the site is fun. Why not give it a chance instead rubbing your ass all over it like a horny dog?

Last edited by creeposaurus : Jul 17th, 2011 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Better one