Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Dec 29th, 2005, 12:01 PM        More Brownies to do 'Heck of a job's in Doomsday Scenario
Okay, is this just terrifying in the total incompetence way we've come to accept from the Bush administration, or Coup planning?

"WASHINGTON - Heading a military service isn't quite the position of power it used to be. In a Bush administration revision of plans for
Pentagon succession in a doomsday scenario, three of Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld's most loyal advisers moved ahead of the secretaries of the Army, Navy and Air Force."
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Dec 29th, 2005, 01:36 PM       
AND JUST WHO GIVES A FLYING F*CK??? the military is just a cult, anyway....
Old Dec 29th, 2005, 02:24 PM       
Thanks! That was in no way a waste of the pixels it took to light up your post or the heat energy lost from your typing it!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2005, 02:26 PM       
I'm kinda curious as to what the minimum qualifications of a 'doomsday scenario' are.
Old Dec 29th, 2005, 02:31 PM       
I think a Democratic victory in the mid term elections probably qualifies, since control of any of congresses committees with supeona power would be 'doomsday' for the Bush administration.

I'm sorry, this combined with the shadow government (Not a conspiracy theory, but something that was set up and is publicly acknowledge policy and has not been recinded) makes me kind of queasy.

On the plus side, I do not think America is coup-able. But that doesn't mean the unthginkable can't be given the old college try.

I know, I know, I'm an alarmist.