Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2007, 07:06 AM        NEW TO THE INTERNET: E-mail Question
Ok I don't know two shits about E-mail, I liked it when it was all in your Face like AOL with it's YOU GOT MAIL, DUDE (I edited the sound so Bart Simpson said it then that gay guy). Now i just usually use it for e-mail verification bullshit and tracking my Amazon and Ebay orders (I like to shop, can't a girl shop?).

I would pefer to have something that I could collaborate all my e-mail address (I have seperate ones for like website stuff, family stuff, work stuff, ect.) I know Outlook and Thunderbird are supposed to do something like that, but I just don't know how.

The e-mail that my ISP is a fucking wreck, not only is it fucking long, but it doesn't do a good job on spam filtering. So I usually work with Yahoo! (I KNOW LEAVE ME ALONE, I CANT GET INTO THE G-MAIL CLUB, YOU DORKS) since it's fast, blocks most of the spam, and has a justified amount of space that I need.

Basically, what do I do with Outlook or Thunderbird so that I can load these e-mails into the SYSTEM (I tried reading it but it was PROTOCOL this and my brain got scrambled) so then i can just double click on the name and read my mail all in one nice package. THAT IS WHAT THESE THINGS DO, RIGHT? And if Yahoo simply doesnt not work with either of these programs, what does? Give me a hand here Technophiles!