Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old May 3rd, 2004, 04:23 PM       
Body language. That's important to national security. Knowing the body language W and Cheney have together. In fact, I think we need more physical testimony. maybe they could mime their plan for 5he transferrance of sovereighnity.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2004, 04:25 PM       
Let me hear your body talk ... body talk ... let's get physicaaaallllll!

Wherever you go, there you are.
The Center Square
Brandon is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2004, 04:49 PM       
Oh by the way, I laughed very hard when I finally found out who Twyla Tharp is.

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2004, 08:53 PM       
The Nobel prize. Great men have earned that prize, such as Arafat.

Nice try, dumbass.
GO AWAY DONT POST HERE

davinxtk is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2004, 08:04 AM       
Look at this retard talking about liberals holding hands with Satan.

It's hard to find a member of the Bush administration who hasn't been up Saddam's, Osama's, or <insert a Saudi here>'s asses.

Shut the fuck up, Vinth, the administration you support is both spineless and corrupt.
(1:02:34 AM): and i think i may have gone a little too far and let her know that i actually do hate her, on some level, just because she's female
(1:03:33 AM): and now she's being all kinds of sensitive about it
(1:03:53 AM): i hate women
mesobe is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2004, 02:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
Quote:
Originally Posted by mesobe
he can't handle himself because his IQ is only 91 (bush sr. is at 93 I believe). 100 being average.

Its amazing what money can buy
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/presiq.htm

Mesobe, if you are you going to make fun of someone's intelligence, you should find out the facts first.

And of course sspadowsky comes in with the standard liberal lame ass "let's quote a real political expert, I mean comedian" response. George Carlin is a whiny fuck who wouldn't be satisified with this country even if he got 99% of what he wanted.

I can't believe this bullshit you all utter. What the hell is wrong with what the president did? He talked to the 9/11 commission. Should every fucking think the president does or says be on public record? I guess if he were to know something about where Osama is right now, you dumbfucks would want him to break out the GPS tracker and the Rand-McNally and show you exactly where he is and how we found him, which would fuck uo our information network. But who cares about giving up national security secrets or protecting anyone, right?

Clinton had 7 1/2 years to take care of the Al-Queda problem. Bush had 7 months. Stick the blame where it belongs. The 9/11 commission is nothing but partisan hacks who should be testifying instead of asking all the questions.

You need to face facts, morons. The American public trusts Bush to protect them more than Kerry ever could. Clinton, Carter, and other liberals havent learned the simple fact that you can't hold hands with Satan and expect him to love and have compassion. Terrorists are snakes. Snakes attack no matter what. Bush has decided that they should die and be destroyed rather than us.

Deal with it.
you ever listen to bush talk? Are you afraid of multi coloured terror flags that much? you sound like a fucking brainwashed robot

EDIT: ohyeah, I looked at your link. OK, youre right... his IQ is 92 then. still well below average. Unless you include "body language" and Word Invention as bonus points