Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Jul 22nd, 2004, 10:17 PM        Re: how do you go
why is this "tiny bit of hope" irrational?

da blob is probably a spambot
Old Jul 22nd, 2004, 10:30 PM       
because I don't know WHAT I'm hoping for. I don't believe anymore in what I used to hope for. But there are dreams, which once shattered leave the rest (the world, life, whatever) meaningless.

WHAT THE FUCK?! "

(mburbank)
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Jul 22nd, 2004, 10:38 PM       
why does hope need to be specific to be rational?

my cousin, who was like my best friend at the time, was suicidal. i spent hours and hours trying to nurture some hope--any hope--in him. he ended up drowning in the river; it seems the water was too cold and he got caught up in some undergrowth. needless to say, i've always wondered if it was accidental. this was over ten years ago.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 22nd, 2004, 10:55 PM       
da blob getting righ and feeling good in this world is alot easier than you think. Just invent some bastard child of two or 3 household items. it worked for swiffer the man who invented that is fucking loaded. Design some new-fangled couch thats extremely comfortable then sell it to Ikea and get rich from roalties. or become a beacon of hope to the masses by parading around saying what most people are afraid to say. try to get a job as a cop. Do shit that makes you feel good about your self. Just remember If you blow your brains out or jump off a roof think of the poor human being who has to clean it up. I'm being serious!

Old Jul 22nd, 2004, 11:01 PM       
Sadie - you will never know, I hope you don't beat yourself over it like some people tend to do.
Well the irrationnal part - having lived for something, it's just not possible for me to switch to living for the sake of it. And my reason tells me that's the way things should be - real people live for the sake of it.
There - I'm hoping to find the meaning of life (or at least a meaning to my life), when I KNOW there is no such thing. That's irrationnal.

since when is this the place for this kind of discussion anyway, heh ? I tend to forget rule # 24 : do not post on messageboards when drunk / extremely tired / desperate (or any combination of the three)

WHAT THE FUCK?! "

(mburbank)
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 22nd, 2004, 11:08 PM       
Nothing in life is rational war is irrational, death is irrational. What makes sense about being born solely to die? If you can answer that question I'll shut up. As of right now I could care less where my life is going all i wanna do is live in the moment and have fun. I guarentee you that when you have that gun to your head you will change your mind. When ppeople kill themselves they often do it while in a wave of emotion.

What sounds better for you? another 50-70 years of a life regardless of the way its going or cuttign to the chace and ending youre existence forever.

BTW f christians are right I'll see you in hell If you do decide to pussy out in the worst way possible

Old Jul 22nd, 2004, 11:18 PM       
well you are in the right arrow x (man does it hurt to say that). Living like an animal is the way to go. But was lured into thinking otherwise, and there's no way back now.

Oh man I was afraid to sound whiny, but I come out as pretentious instead. Huh great.

WHAT THE FUCK?! "

(mburbank)
Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 22nd, 2004, 11:23 PM       
My philosophy on life. humans who think that being human makes them better than enything else on earth are wastes of mother natures resources. I really want to quote the line from aliens where Sigourney says "There not the ones screwing eachother over for a percentage"

Alive is probably a spambot
Old Jul 22nd, 2004, 11:37 PM       
Sounds like your bored and are feeding into the pain a bit much, snap out of it seriously though, you were brought into this world with out much choice in the matter (wether or not if you were even planned, doesnt matter) unless you have a severe chemical imbalance that would require medical attention, i suggest you find a guy to put you over his knee and help you snap out of it ooh la la....!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2004, 11:39 PM       
that sounds like a plan

Alive is probably a spambot
Old Jul 22nd, 2004, 11:49 PM       
gotta add a little spice to your life sometime....
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2004, 11:55 PM       
i've heard cyanide is pretty spicy
OH GOD
Old Jul 22nd, 2004, 11:57 PM       
i've heard saltpeter compares roughly with tabasco sauce

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jul 23rd, 2004, 01:05 AM       
Suicide Forum.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Jul 23rd, 2004, 02:20 AM       
Ima gonna be a fag and be all serious and stuff

I used to believe that I would commit suicide. For a time thinking about it consumed alot of my time. But i realized recently that i just don't have the faculties to do it. I often reach the point where i don't know if i can get any lower, and that is when i really want to live. It doesn;t make any fucking sense.

Old Jul 23rd, 2004, 03:18 AM       
What is the purpose of killing yourself? It solves nothing. And talking about doing it, or leaving notes only makes it a cry for help and attention. (AKA whiney bitch)
All you're ultimately doing is depriving yourself of what possible good stuff life could've offered you.
(Yes I'm ignoring the afterlife crap because we're just focusing on the physical world here)
You're also allowing your enemies (If you have any) to win because you decided the game of life was just too hard to "play" and dropped out.

Depression is a state of fucking mind. (Obviously) Life is only as bad as you fucking make it and percieve it. And assuming you just don't have the will power to want to live, if you look around, you can always find someone much worse off than yourself that you can look down upon to feel better.
Maybe that isn't the "PC" way to go about it, but it gets the job done.

Not to mention, with all the goddamn evil in the fucking world, why the hell would you want to kill yourself when there's plenty of other people who'll gladly try to do it for you?

I have a hard time accepting that ANYONE on here has it all that fucking bad that life is just too futile to go on living, because if they did, they wouldn't be wasting their time on this board.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Jul 23rd, 2004, 03:29 AM       
Who do you look down on Max? Cause seriously, they don't get much lower than you. You are a worthless internet nerd who's constant berating of other people is just a way to feign supiriority so that you can "find someone much worse off than yourself that you can look down upon". Shit, if you went by your own logic you would have killed yourself along time ago. I know that you are going to say somthing like "I look down on ArrowX, fucktard" but that isn't a real person. It is just a player in an imaginary online drama you love so much. And even then the character is only pathetic because of his naivete. Not the intentionally pathetic way you come across as. Maybe you can't under stand why some one would want to kill themselves, but please try, at least long enough to pull the trigger.
The Fifth Man is probably a spambot
Old Jul 23rd, 2004, 03:35 AM       
I'll just say this: Misery isn't uncommon. Life sucks goat nut,
people are self-conscious. I'm sure everybody who visits this
forum has thought about at least doing some kind of bodily harm
to themselves at one point or another, let alone suicide.
Hell, only a month ago I was so upset I would've actually shot
myself if only my brother hadn't gotten rid of his pistol the week
before. I opted to break my desk instead. It didn't make me
feel any better, but at least I was alive to realize what a bad idea
shooting myself would've been.

I'm sure my opinion isn't the most valued on this board
since I don't post all that often, and tend to make an ass of
myself at times. But all in all, I think you're just pissed off and
needed some way to vent your frustrations. Sometimes the best
way to do that is to find somebody to talk to/scream at about it.
Even if it's a forum full of smartasses.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Jul 23rd, 2004, 03:38 AM       
Man you are a boring cunt

FS is probably a spambot
Old Jul 23rd, 2004, 03:52 AM       
Christ, this thread is depressing. I mean, you got ArrowX to explain his PHILOSOPHY ON LIFE.

I'm gonna go kill myself. Anyone wanna join me?
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Jul 23rd, 2004, 03:53 AM       
My advice: GET OFF THE FUCKING INTERNET AND GO OUTSIDE

Old Jul 23rd, 2004, 04:13 AM       

Big: I wasn't directing it specifically at you, you overly sensitive dumb fuck, I was directing it at everyone in general since I was explaining how idiotic suicide is.

First of all, I apparently value my life a lot more than you value your own, which automatically makes me higher than you. Not to mention the fact what the fuck do you know about me? Nothing. Like you said, I'm an imaginary person on the internet right? All you know is I act like a complete asshole on here, which pretty much includes several others as well so your little tantrum about me being "low" or a "nerd" doesn't really hold up.

Second of all, I never said I looked down on anyone, (I don't need to) I merely stated that if you WERE such an emotional cripple that you couldn't handle life on your own, I suggested that you look to other people who have worse problems than yourself and yet THEY still carry on.

Third, what the hell does my "berating" of other people have to do with this? I've already stated I do that for a cheap laugh, if I strike a nerve here and there oh fucking well. Toughen up, its the fucking net for Christ's sake. And while I'm sure I'll hear that tired old line, "Oh I wasn't affected by your post." but its pretty clear that you have been, more so because you thought I was talking directly to you, when I wasn't.
And how the fuck did ArrowX get into the fucking picture? I never said shit about him.

Fourth, its pretty obvious you only concentrated on ONE thing I said. (Not to mention took it out of context)

The only pathetic fucker here is you for taking this shit so seriously.

Well I guess I'll be getting a lot of replies to this one... and gee, I wonder who'll be the most vocal...
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Jul 23rd, 2004, 04:26 AM       
Man you are a boring cunt

Old Jul 23rd, 2004, 04:29 AM       
That's better!
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Jul 23rd, 2004, 06:56 AM       
OKay, Lilli, what's the latest? Still suicidal?